Any1 Have Any Idea At All??

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
just watching the t.v and came across a bit of music that id love to get hold of, problem is i havent the foggiest what the song is called hehe

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00m38m3/Total_Wipeout_Series_2_Episode_6/

the music im interested in is at 16:46ish - 17:14

thought it was by the wurzles but apparently not

any thoughts?

-Jay

P.S. tried putting rumper lider umper lider umper die doe in google and surprisingly it came up with 0 matches :punch:

Orphanmaker1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 9, 2009
Currently BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only, but all BBC iPlayer Radio programmes are available to you.

bull****.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
If you have an iPhone there's an app called Shazam. If you let it listen to the song it will tell you the song name, artist, album and such. I'm at work ATM so I can't try it myself. Maybe at lunch if I remember to.

EDIT: I had a quick go (couldn't help myself) - turns out the song is by The Wurzels;

Wurple-Diddle-I-Do Song;

photo.jpg

Last edited:

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
it's free and only available to Uk people as we pay a damn TV license to get this sort of stuff, so you cannot access it outside of the UK which is a good thing :P

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I hate them damn things, Lets all share our shows!

Especially American ones :(

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
I hate them damn things, Lets all share our shows!

Especially American ones :(

i agree!!! i struggle to find a website that allows me to watch family guy for free outside of the USA, so why should you all get to watch the BBC? :punch::cray: