Any1 remember fantasy server?

smoochy boys on tour

jamessss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 18, 2004
Lo soul m8 :P long time no c

I played: DeaconFrost, Pest, BountyHunter and EvilRyu :) the days ahhh the days. :weightlif
I loved fighting UWP, kept owning em and ROFL @ 1 hit kills on that wiz, cant remember though now. Was very very funny. ;)
Deaconfrost was 43 tao
BountyHunter was 43
Pest was 43 nearly 44
EvilRyu was 42

The best days ever tbh

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
jamessss said:
Lo soul m8 :P long time no c

I played: DeaconFrost, Pest, BountyHunter and EvilRyu the days ahhh the days. :weightlif
I loved fighting UWP, kept owning em and ROFL @ 1 hit kills on that wiz, cant remember though now. Was very very funny.
Deaconfrost was 43 tao
BountyHunter was 43
Pest was 43 nearly 44
EvilRyu was 42

The best days ever tbh

Lol yo bud :) yep those WERE the days =/ pity we have to talk bout it in past tense -_- UWP did rock in a way coz they provided alot of fun :eek:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Soul said:
Where's ya proof.. tbh i don't trust u :P I think Justin/Bounty was. And i'm sticking with that as that's what i saw and knew until they say different or you prove me wrong.
LoL i dont care if u belive me i know what i did...there where like 5-6 ppl playing on charr that was day and night online lvling untilll johny1 got server then only i lvled it almost 44

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
He gave the files to Lionheart (not the one here the one of MMORPG-net) and lionheart hosted both judgement (mir2) and Fantasy for a while dunno what happened. Johnny was the host i think and Lion just sorted it out.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Omg all the rejects are on this thread, Some 1 stole our Soul sabre from EC drop and somehow deaconfrost ended up with it, or was it ur other char that stole it? Off me PEACEFUL, Angel and some other dude.

Moonkitty was 44 wasnt she?
Correno/Zifnab was a well cool guild leader.
Bluenet and BH sm0ked **** for cash :P

Best server ever lol constant fighting with most of the people that are on this thread.

/BaloS

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Stonehelm said:
He gave the files to Lionheart (not the one here the one of MMORPG-net) and lionheart hosted both judgement (mir2) and Fantasy for a while dunno what happened. Johnny was the host i think and Lion just sorted it out.

Lol Lion has em o_O of all ppl *msg's him now) Lion never hosted fantasy :s nor judge... he hasn't hosted ne server last i checked.

cremeegg

LOMCN Leecher
Dec 14, 2004
oh the good ole days... fantasy was a wicked server!!!
If only we good get a server that equaled that !!

stevewiz lvl 44 wiz

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
cremeegg said:
oh the good ole days... fantasy was a wicked server!!!
If only we good get a server that equaled that !!

stevewiz lvl 44 wiz

Steeeve :P long time no speak bud and yeah I agree, Stan says he doesn't have the files nemore or i'd look into getting a host -_- but as u've read Stone seems to think lion has em :s so i'll ask him next.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
yeah Judgement was hosted not by Lion tho, he was a gm on it but he didn't host it, Fantasy itself never returned tho :(

heart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2004
stockport soon i'm hoping
gotta admit the only server thats come close 2 fantasy server was gothic camelot was a close 2nd but i agree fantasy was the best ive played

kitten/magik/purrrrrfect on fantasy
cat on most other server ive played
hiya soul hun :D
hi pest :P

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
I spoke to johny on msn he wanted link to this thread so i give him it, he still has files but after i asked about passing em to me, and i gave him link to here he didn't reply nemore -_-

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Soul said:
yeah Judgement was hosted not by Lion tho, he was a gm on it but he didn't host it, Fantasy itself never returned tho :(

No it did return as i played it but there were so few players and the most fo the players were friends of the origionals

Kharizma

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 30, 2003
Fantasy!!!! waaahh i miss fant, i miss all my friends and queueing for EC ehehehehe,

and i miss my stuffs lolz :P , how i wish they would bring back fantasy, coz i miss it alot.

kharizma lvl 42
Sephiroth lvl 30+

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Kharizma said:
Fantasy!!!! waaahh i miss fant, i miss all my friends and queueing for EC ehehehehe,

and i miss my stuffs lolz :P , how i wish they would bring back fantasy, coz i miss it alot.

kharizma lvl 42
Sephiroth lvl 30+
Lo Kharizma long time no see!can u tell me ur msn again not using my yahoo mail anymore and i need ur addy again (BIueNet ere :) )

Btw Khar tell the guys if i was first 43 war :P