Anyone ever bought from DHGate website?

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
My mate showed me some fake Dre beats on there that he bought but he only just ordered hasnt recieved them yet, interested to know if its a legit site.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I'm sure this has been posted here before... Do a search and see what it brings up pal, sounds fishy.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I'm sure you will get what you order, but I'm sure it will be **** quality too, lol

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
hard to say my nephew just got some beats by dre that was still in package for 30 quid might be fake might not but they sound awsome!
and this was off a page on facebook lol and the seller had more.

Mason

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
My friend buys stuff off there regularly, seems to get everything he orders.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I knew ive heard of it. It's all snide.

Would rather die.

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
No offence, but why would you buy fake Dre Beats headphones?

They are known and expensive because of their quality (Ok, you may pay a little extra for the brand too!). But imagine buying some, they look good but sound like ****!

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008

They are known and expensive because of their quality (Ok, you may pay a little extra for the brand too!). But imagine buying some, they look good but sound like ****!

Some good stuff on there website

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England

A mate of mine has fake Beats & apparently they sound good.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
They'll be flimsy, Break within 3 months, sound **** and make you look like a fake warrior.

Oh, and it wouldnt suprise me if your funding some Al-qaeda christmas party... Stay away from the black market!

hard to say my nephew just got some beats by dre that was still in package for 30 quid might be fake might not but they sound awsome!
and this was off a page on facebook lol and the seller had more.

Mason

Fake without fail.

Last edited:

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
DHGate is basically counterfeit importing, if you buy the stuff on there as a consumer you're just getting shafted by terrible quality products and hurting the local economy. If you sell the stuff on there in the UK you're looking at a big kick from trading standards likely including jail time and/or big fines.

Furthermore, when it comes to technology it's beyond stupid to buy anything but the real deal. People in the UK don't walk around with fake beats on, in the same way that people don't buy the body of a Aston Martin, strap it to their backs, shove on some roller skates and big boy it down the motorway. You get what you pay for, unless it's fake, then you get less than what you pay for.