Other Apocalypse V2 - DATA BREACH

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
Tai’s has always been done, it comes from LOMCN and it’s a proper marking message.

The point is OS has sent marketing emails to emails only used for Apoc.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Tai’s has always been done, it comes from LOMCN and it’s a proper marking message.

As many clashes I had in the past with @Tai , I must admit that if there was a proof of him to be corrupted we would see it by now.
He just acts unshaken because he dont want us to see his soft and big heart :P

• Carrot
Reactions: Tai

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

How are you determining what is a "proper marking message"? assume you mean "marketing"

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012

Tai has account settings to opt out of marketing messages, that's the difference. Don't agree to them, then opt out.

I didn't agree to get the junk email advertising OS on an email address that I only used on ApocV2

Reactions: syke

Shurikan

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 15, 2018
I dont opt into getting spam emails to buy shitty ipads and **** but i still get them.
and you know what i press move to spam and i never see it again. fml people not know how to use emails now?

Reactions: Sanjian

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
As many clashes I had in the past with @Tai , I must admit that if there was a proof of him to be corrupted we would see it by now.
He just acts unshaken because he dont want us to see his soft and big heart :p

Like I said, I’ve had form LOMCN before and it’s a proper marketing message.

Tbh win did also comment what he did before he knew where it was from. And if people screenshotted everything he also said Lomcn can’t control it.

But people only want to post to their own agenda.

Servers and GM’s aside. Whoever it is. I think emails shared freely without consent is a joke. If you think that’s fine I’ll question wether Id join that server in future and use a real email etc. - and I think that’s fair to warn people of/let them know.

Don’t see how anyone else can defend it

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Tai has account settings to opt out of marketing messages, that's the difference. Don't agree to them, then opt out.

I didn't agree to get the junk email advertising OS on an email address that I only used on ApocV2
pretty sure theres a nice unsubscribe button right at the bottom like every other marketing email. Click it and stop complaining.

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
I dont opt into getting spam emails to buy shitty ipads and **** but i still get them.
and you know what i press move to spam and i never see it again. fml people not know how to use emails now?

And if you found out a company had sold them your info you could sue them.

Obviously I know that wouldn’t happen here but the point still stands lol. We know how to opt out. Don’t make it right

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
pretty sure theres a nice unsubscribe button right at the bottom like every other marketing email. Click it and stop complaining.
So I have to first receive your junk before I can unsubscribe? That's not how it works. Where was the subscribe that I supposedly clicked to begin with?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
So I have to first receive your junk before I can unsubscribe? That's not how it works. Where was the subscribe that I supposedly clicked to begin with?
we both know for a fact you've played my servers before so don't know what your getting at.

And if you found out a company had sold them your info you could sue them.

Obviously I know that wouldn’t happen here but the point still stands lol. We know how to opt out. Don’t make it right
you cant opt out of spam email, thats why its called spam lol.

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
we both know for a fact you've played my servers before so don't know what your getting at.

you cant opt out of spam email, thats why its called spam lol.

You clearly don’t care/don’t understand the point about emails being shared without consent, so it’s pointless. Like talking to a wall. You have made it clear you don’t care.

Tbh Apoc 2 damaged mir private servers more than any I have ever known so not surprised they did more sketchy ****.

Worse server around for GM’s vanishing and recalls from players so they don’t care either. Hany prob trying to claw back some cash.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
I also didn't get an email, and played most of Ben's servers using the same email address D:

Status
Not open for further replies.