Status
Not open for further replies.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
and it was known that it came from there how? oh yea this post.. thanks

You literally make no sense fella. Ben explained exactly how the mailing list was complied and as I explained there has been no illegal data breach. You signed up for a product or service and by doing so you give first party GDPR consent. The product or service provider owns that data for 6 years and can do with it what they wish. Should that be use it for marketing purposes or share it with data partners. Its entirely their choice. Stop yapping on like a little fool.

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
You literally make no sense fella. Ben explained exactly how the mailing list was complied and as I explained there has been no illegal data breach. You signed up for a product or service and by doing so you give first party GDPR consent. The product or service provider owns that data for 6 years and can do with it what they wish. Should that be use it for marketing purposes or share it with data partners. Its entirely their choice. Stop yapping on like a little fool.
When you sign up for a product or service you accept terms and conditions explaining that. You didn't on Apoc so no that isn't how it works.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
I thought online abuse have extinct, feels like 2010 all over again

you all replying to each other and now at page 5, and im still at page 2 struggling to understand why some people
are still arguing even when they are proven wrong lol?

people behind screens are the worst.

EDIT: we reached page 6 lmao

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Deleted or merged with this account 👀😂
Dunno need to ask the person who sorted out my real account. either way the other account has gone. only this one exists.. hence why this one was made in 2004 lol. so maybe merged u might be right. whys it matter. stil acting ur shoe size and not ur ages ******* elite people so immature grow up already

nopes not merged

1673962638852.png it would of had buddha not deaths. sorry to piss in your cheerio's

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010

For anyone who is unclear, this doesn't fall under the categories I'm afraid

Gem

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 6, 2023
Dunno need to ask the person who sorted out my real account. either way the other account has gone. only this one exists.. hence why this one was made in 2004 lol. so maybe merged u might be right. whys it matter. stil acting ur shoe size and not ur ages ******* elite people so immature grow up already

I suppose merging it would make sense, since djbuddah was your brother's, your mum's and your account 🤷🏻‍♀️
What age do you expect me to act btw? Since I'm underage according to you 😂

• Carrot
Reactions: Grumpycookie

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
As much as it’s probably against the rules of using ppls emails to send another mail shot, I too received it, in my spam along with my daily close of about 10 other spams that come through from various companies.

It took less than 1 second to close it, and it’s to promote a Mir server which is the main reason we’re all still here which is because we enjoy Mir.

At the end of the day the email came out with an unsubscribe button attached also. So just click it and move along imo.

He’s certainly not going to be in trouble for it, as he can just use the “soft opt in” claim which means u clicked a Mir product he’s somewhat involved with through H””y which suggests your possible interested in that product/service. So they are ok to offer a similar product, using H””y code and what not.

He sent the unsubscribe button with it, just incase it’s not what u want.

Thread closed.

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009

nopes not merged

View attachment 30275 it would of had buddha not deaths. sorry to piss in your cheerio's

Are you still claiming your mother came on lomcn to post that you, her son, has learning difficulties, and that I was very unkind in accusing you of having them, even though it turned out to be true - as your mum posted on lomcn that you have learning difficulties?

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Are you still claiming your mother came on lomcn to post that you, her son, has learning difficulties, and that I was very unkind in accusing you of having them, even though it turned out to be true - as your mum posted on lomcn that you have learning difficulties?
not claiming anything. don't really give to ****s what u elite muppets think or say. :unsure: nice try tho

Mortati

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2012
Manchester
All im seeing is a bunch of lil bitches that are trying to cry as hard as possible to create non sensical drama to demerit OS release....

Honestly hope elite lose the majority of their players over this xD bloody wet wipes.

Only thing that's been breached here is the common sense of some clearly mentally challenged individuals.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
@Grumpycookie
That your mums new account?
yeah mamp whatever u say do us all a favour and go back to elite and UNBAN those gold sellers to boost your usercount. and **** up drop files so the server needs 2 day rewinds. ruin elite more than what u already do but instead your worrying about everything and everyone else. pitty ur sad lonely existence

Scampi

Banned
Banned
Mar 23, 2009
yeah mamp whatever u say do us all a favour and go back to elite and UNBAN those gold sellers to boost your usercount. and **** up drop files so the server needs 2 day rewinds. ruin elite more than what u already do but instead your worrying about everything and everyone else. pittu ur sad lonely existence

My mum doesn't come on lomcn to post and confirm that I have learning difficulties grumpo.
Nor does my wife make me sleep in a different bed.

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
My mum doesn't come on lomcn to post and confirm that I have learning difficulties grumpo.
Nor does my wife make me sleep in a different bed.
ok mampi nobody cares. i truly don't give to flying ****s anyway :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mistodon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Without getting into the he said she said. If emails have been shared, is there a possibility that account info have been shared? I don't want the * no I wouldn't log on you char* answer. Just a good old straight answer, is there a possibility off account info being shared?

I didn't play apoc on my own account or any other off Ben's servers so I didn't get the email. My worry would be someone who did has had there account info leaked, and let's face it, some people use the same details every server. Where does the buck stop, as I'm sure a certain server host got banned and black listed from logging on people accounts after using there account info on his server..

Reactions: James

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Without getting into the he said she said. If emails have been shared, is there a possibility that account info have been shared? I don't want the * no I wouldn't log on you char* answer. Just a good old straight answer, is there a possibility off account info being shared?

I didn't play apoc on my own account or any other off Ben's servers so I didn't get the email. My worry would be someone who did has had there account info leaked, and let's face it, some people use the same details every server. Where does the buck stop, as I'm sure a certain server host got banned and black listed from logging on people accounts after using there account info on his server..
Ben has already said it’s from his and hanys data. Not like Bob has shared/sold to Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.