Apple Mac

Link267

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 7, 2006
well im after a new laptop and my m8 sujjest these? what you guys think? i really do think they look nice tho :P

Link267

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 7, 2006
ok thans sir , i do not know which yet, depends how much money i get. Want more peoples opinions too. Sir auron what would you have ? a apple mac or say somthing like a sony?

Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform
Link267 said:
ok thans sir , i do not know which yet, depends how much money i get. Want more peoples opinions too. Sir auron what would you have ? a apple mac or say somthing like a sony?

It depends, to be blunt.

If I was looking for a good value, general purpose laptop, I'd go with the MacBook.

If I needed something ultra-portable and reliable, I'd go grab one of those lovely 11-inch Sony SZ(I think?) series laptops. Mind you, they cost around £400 GBP more than the MacBook.

If I wanted a mid-range laptop, I'd go grab myself a MacBook Pro, without batting an eyelid.

For ultimate power, though, I'd go pick up one of those amazingly sweet M1710 Dell laptops. Or, if portability is the _least_ of your concerns, go grab one of the SLI laptops. The performance in games is, to be blunt, stellar.

Link267

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 7, 2006
guys also just wonderd if any one knew about the apple logo on the macbook lid? does it glow up when its in use?