Artificial Mir 2 - Discussion Thread

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Tonyboom

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 11, 2018
Copying the files from a updated windows mir files didn't work. Anyone manage to get this working on linux?

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
When the max lvls r 90+ and the competition is 2 hitting it’ll Take months, it just supports those who have stayed throughout, with ascend + damage % items, if u ain’t in the main guilds ya fked, pk wise you’ll be dying 2/3 hit every time untill your ascended l o l

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
When the max lvls r 90+ and the competition is 2 hitting it’ll Take months, it just supports those who have stayed throughout, with ascend + damage % items, if u ain’t in the main guilds ya fked, pk wise you’ll be dying 2/3 hit every time untill your ascended l o l
Very few people are 90+ and I have seen them die plenty trust me, as far as ascend go it's very very easy now everything you need is on the tm dirt cheap bar the behemoth heart but low and behold anyone go kill a boss to get it aye lmao 🤣.

Most people are super friendly to new comers both big guilds handout free box's to help people get the first load of levels done after that it's just playing the game I don't get why you are crying about it I assume you want an NPC that makes you max level with all lvl 4 spells which is just laughable tbh sick to the shitty pop up servers my guy it's clearly were you belong and if you have some weird beef with @Wittin or @Chriz keep it on discord don't bring it here trying to put a decent server down.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Heh decent he said, that’s why it lost 300+ uc real quick xD
All servers lose players, only few withstand the time.

Artificial proven the fact that it will always be a good shelter for players migrating between servers and for the loyal playerbase.

Reactions: MonoxideLenny

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
All servers lose players, only few withstand the time.

Artificial proven the fact that it will always be a good shelter for players migrating between servers and for the loyal playerbase.
Yeah every server will gradually lose players, not half ur usercount within a month though :S

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Yeah every server will gradually lose players, not half ur usercount within a month though :S
I remember Arti doing fine more than one month tbh.

Wittin is a good guy, probably got overwhelmed, it happens to the best of us tbh.
Probably he didnt expected his UC to high up to 700 online.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
I remember Arti doing fine more than one month tbh.

Wittin is a good guy, probably got overwhelmed, it happens to the best of us tbh.
Probably he didnt expected his UC to high up to 700 online.
Oh no it was great, wittin just got lazy the cuck, still one of the better mir2’s to date

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
looks like servers will be getting a influx of players soon since Elite server is handing PK drops back.