Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unreal Tournament 2003

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Killer2002

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
Vote For what u think is trully gonna and is the best game out! ive tryd 2 get the most i can think of in.

Killer2002

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
i do agree that hl2 will be good but i dissagree on the no.1 game. hl gets dragged on 2 much. and its just another way to scam some new money. most peps will play it and think its 2 much like the original gameplay with the mobs and guns and just down grade it. doom3 can stand out from that coz its closest version is a 2d game.

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Killer2002 said:
i do agree that hl2 will be good but i dissagree on the no.1 game. hl gets dragged on 2 much. and its just another way to scam some new money. most peps will play it and think its 2 much like the original gameplay with the mobs and guns and just down grade it. doom3 can stand out from that coz its closest version is a 2d game.

what r u nuts? have u ev en seen the 25minute developers video on fileplanet? its not only a whole new game, but its incredible. hell, maximum pc, the largest most prestigious extreme computer magazine in one of its titles says "will ur comnputer be able to play the game of the year hl2?" and its not even out! hl2 will barnone be the greatest game out period.

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
I'm geussing from previews that Half-Life 2 will kick the dogs knuts, but half-life 1 kinda sucked so I dunno..

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
I recently got Half Life 1 for the dreamcast (downloaded the .iso) and it's really good on there but it loads in between like every door, but the pc version, the graphics looks like sommat off the Nes, your GFX card could probably run 1000+ user games with no effort, weather thats good or bad I dunno..

sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
wasn't too sure but i voted for ut2004 i love the demo and there will be much more features if it's bought i guess. bw2 will also be a very big game this year.From the screenies that i have seen it could come out as a very big game! can't wait :)

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Klaw said:
I recently got Half Life 1 for the dreamcast (downloaded the .iso) and it's really good on there but it loads in between like every door, but the pc version, the graphics looks like sommat off the Nes, your GFX card could probably run 1000+ user games with no effort, weather thats good or bad I dunno..

....half life came out like 6 years ago...ofcourse it has terrible graphics.

and ut2004 is a good game, but i still stand by what i said 100%. no game will compare to hl2 :)

note: i saw the new unreal engine in a video, for the next ut game, after 2004, and it looks very cool. glad to see ut is back!

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
B&W Is my all time favourite. Its very original and rewarding when you fight other peoples monsters and you win after raising it ^_^ lol.

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
Halo too old for the list or just not good enough? I think thats what I'd vote if it was there.

sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
have you not looked at screenies for bw2 though? hmmm it's gonna be a close one this year.. watch out for bw2 :D gameplay and everything will be amasing

Hate

Killer2002 said:
Vote For what u think is trully gonna and is the best game out!

i voted UT 2004 cuz it owns (will own more as soon as the mods and maps start getting released) :)

whereas HL 2, Doom 3 and B&W 2 will trully be great, they sort of stop after you've played them once or twice, whereas UT 2004 keeps on going forever! (ive been playing UT for 5 years now and still play it even tho UT 2004 is out just cuz of the cool mods).

Last edited:

Pervert

ok ok.u play UT cause u like that kind of games but belive me there there are maniacs like u for 1 game(for b&w) and they will say the same thing about B&W 2 as well :P.

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
lol i say Half Life 2, the first one I thought was good =) so the second might be hundreds better =/ shame Metal Gear Solid isn't on there!! >_<

:tyty:
Turin