Bandet 2.3

smoochy boys on tour

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Is this server ever going to be res'd ? :P

i personaly love it as i was the 2nd highest tao in game :P but still owned the highest tao =]

bring back BANDET 2.3 TBH

since bandet has been gone what have u done?

myself...

joined Labyrinth1.9 wen it was 3days old
played it and owned the noobiest guild ingame till 1day we owned every 1 and were untouchable... xD
then Labyrinth 1.9 merged with MirRevenge and then basicly lapta being a twat he is fcks things up... big mistake for laby owners as im good m8 with 1 of them says so =]

then wen 1.9 died i got the files now working on them myself, curently got a problem with M2Server =( says "Invailed FileName"

and while working on my server iv been messing about on others

Tk4
Crystal
OldSkool
Toro <-- pure crap rofl - same as above :P

not many decent servers about... just got i didnt say MR 2.3 above dnt mean it ent crap :p coz it ent ... its pure corupt FTW

SO ALL BANDET PPL'S

vote bring back Bandet Server... but ofc kick DarkSoul out and get ppl who no wat there doing in ^^

Adel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
Bandet was crap imo lol.

Though better than OS and any other crap that's about now.

There's been *** all come up recently, just a load of let downs and ppl promising stuff then giving up 2 days later.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
bandet was gd, just to many nobs like most high count servers..

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Is this server ever going to be res'd ? :P

i personaly love it as i was the 2nd highest tao in game :P but still owned the highest tao =]

bring back BANDET 2.3 TBH

since bandet has been gone what have u done?

myself...

joined Labyrinth1.9 wen it was 3days old
played it and owned the noobiest guild ingame till 1day we owned every 1 and were untouchable... xD
then Labyrinth 1.9 merged with MirRevenge and then basicly lapta being a twat he is fcks things up... big mistake for laby owners as im good m8 with 1 of them says so =]

then wen 1.9 died i got the files now working on them myself, curently got a problem with M2Server =( says "Invailed FileName"

and while working on my server iv been messing about on others

Tk4
Crystal
OldSkool
Toro <-- pure crap rofl - same as above :P

not many decent servers about... just got i didnt say MR 2.3 above dnt mean it ent crap :p coz it ent ... its pure corupt FTW

SO ALL BANDET PPL'S

vote bring back Bandet Server... but ofc kick DarkSoul out and get ppl who no wat there doing in ^^

You sound like a mir freak, Maybe you should just make your own server so i can diss it and tell you how crap it is. Bandet wont be returning thats pretty obvious, The owners have better things to be gettting on with irl.

/Zen2

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
the server will be coming back with adjustments and will have a complete fresh start, this will get rid of the rest of the duped items, cash etc.

whats changeing well kits are being revised and making it more low to med stated, monsters will be adjusted in accordance to kits, drops will be adjusted, gold will be adjusted so it wont be easy as before to gain thus making more of an ecconomy which i failed to achieve last time. no stackable items as this caused major problems last time.

Quest was one thing i need to get more of and will be doing more of them, donations will no longer be avalible on the server, gamepoints can be gained ingame and then exchanged on GameNPC we already have 3 quest's that give gamegold I.E gamepoints. Para's,Pro's,Clear's,Rev's will be drop only same as Beast ETC.

no time limit as to when we will see this up and running so please do not ask "when will it be up", i will post and inform when the server will be avalible to play on.

Thanks to the ppl that have stood by myself and koni in this time, due to the work situation which by all accounts is going realy well now i feel i have some more time to give and dedicate again to server, koni however has a lot of work comitments and will be in the back place but never forgoten. Stephen will be a big help to me once we go live.

thanks DS

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
BANDET COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!! CANT ****ING WAIT xD

@solvent - forum pm me ur msn pls..... WELK!!!!!!!!!!!!

EvilAtHeart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2008
yay its coming bk i will wait clamly and see you all when i get on

my char name is SantanChild if you ever heard of me and were in a guild with me then lo cant wait to get bk on there :ppunk:

btw when its bk up can we have a event or something cool
plz m8 just saying sorry if i am buging you

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
sounds good, id normally say servers that have been up then go down and back up never last, but it all depends on the changes / improvements uve made, seems ur gonna be doin some decent 1s so does sound good

gl with the re-opening!

steven162

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2007
yay its coming bk i will wait clamly and see you all when i get on

my char name is SantanChild if you ever heard of me and were in a guild with me then lo cant wait to get bk on there :ppunk:

btw when its bk up can we have a event or something cool
plz m8 just saying sorry if i am buging you

Pfft, i know your only asking but I think with it being a fresh start, they may or may not be an event

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
woooooooo finallllyyy bored of every server i've played since bandet >< hope it'll be up sooner than later DS has been my fave GM and host since i 1st played Crusade 1.9 V1 good luck on the machine this time :P hopefully it wont break again and hopefully it'll be very good again even after a complete change and wipe

/Crusader :)