Bandet 2.6 coming

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Tomz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2005
Well it looks like u doing it right this time DS... cus last time and the time before that it was hardware that was the problem and not enough spare time to put into server... But seeing as u going with a dedi the hardware wont be a problem... and i am guessing here u wouldnt go through to all this trouble if it was just a tease...I have played every server u brought out and they all been wicked :) also met many good friends from them aswell....

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
bout time to wade, tbh crusade kicked arse bandet 2.3 kicked arse, ive not found another server tht ive rele been arsed to play like ures, wishing you good luck pal and incase u dnt memba me :P WK <3 We Love Poppy Nipz ;) shud rephrase ya memory :P and i prmoise i wont ave tht as my title in this verison :P

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Threads been dead for a month. Why bring it back!

/Nymph

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Wasn't koriban who baught it back, kelvin did. Nonetheless, it's here for us to give feedback otherwise it would be locked. I believe the project is still being worked on however at a slower pace than we expected so not expecting it up any time soon. Good luck tho wannabe.

h

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
hey all, long time no speak, hope you are all well :scared:

I will get wannabe to post an update for you as soon as I can, I don't know how he is getting on with things, I wont really be involved in this version as I simply don't have enough time on my hands to balance working on a server again with a busy home life and work, I know wannabe was working on quite a few things on the server.

anyway, keep the thread open iam sure he will post an update when he can.

ta

koni

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
bout time to wade, tbh crusade kicked arse bandet 2.3 kicked arse, ive not found another server tht ive rele been arsed to play like ures, wishing you good luck pal and incase u dnt memba me :P WK <3 We Love Poppy Nipz ;) shud rephrase ya memory :P and i prmoise i wont ave tht as my title in this verison :P

Crusade was mine n mats server :P wich is where Band came from :P

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
This server closed down a long time ago V@adV0ci.
God knows what made you bring this back up lol.

V@dV0ci

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 22, 2008
I know that the sv is closed but this made me post "Bandet is going to 2.6 and will relaunch. once i get my head around the coding side." I played it before and it was awesome and that is why I am waiting to re-open.