Bandet Server 1.9 Ledu

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
HI Bandet Server has been remade from an old server, char db is still present.

Server is runn from a dedicated machine 8 meg line 1 gig ram p4 process.

Various changes have been made and more are still being done as not to conflict with another server.

thanks please register to bandet forums as updates and info will be posted here http://z8.invisionfree.com/Bandet/

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
just wanna say summat these arnt your files, these are niss's you will need to ask him to use these you might have them but you dont have the correct permission if you havnt asked him you may of been the GM of Crusade but Niss made them

and lordbritian only want's to play because he cant be arsed to play Crusade and start again :P

anyway good luck with it, i might pop on as i did have a 120+ on V2 Crusade

/ancient

Last edited:

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
just wanna say summat these arnt your files, these are niss's you will need to ask him to use these you might have them but you dont have the correct permission if you havnt asked him you may of been the GM of Crusade but Niss made them

and lordbritian only want's to play because he cant be arsed to play Crusade and start again :P

/ancient

dont have to ask anyones permision ta i was given the files to host and update crusade as niss didnt want anything to do with the server as he got feed up with it. so i class these files i have as my own and the work that was put into them.

and one more thing i could have just put the v2 back up same as it was when i took down, but im not doing that i have adjusted various things and changed names on items and caves etc so they will not be the same and wont conflict but char db as stated on other thread is staying welcome to come and play if you whish once it is up.

KaylanCloud

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2005
Looking forward to playing this server as well as V1, ty for keeping old db & nice to hear from both DS+Koni :D

Just hope both servers can co-exist, more decent servers the better :)

/CC

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
so now there are basically 2 versions of Crusade now?

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
so now there are basically 2 versions of Crusade now?

as i said on niss thread i was always going to put back up. and only took down cause i was working on mir3 which is nearly ready, and need to sort a dedicated host for mir3. i was going to leave the name as crusade v2 but niss has relaunched crusade, so i have changed the name of the server so no name conflict i have changed items and still working on bits.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
thats fkiin perfetic, sorry for swearing, u dont take sombodys files if your given them to host. wats fkin point of makin a copy of a Sever? when it isnt urs. being asked to host dont mean u can claim it. go make ur own sever, im sure he wudnt mind u using his map data ect but makin a copy? pfft jog on

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
thats fkiin perfetic, sorry for swearing, u dont take sombodys files if your given them to host. wats fkin point of makin a copy of a Sever? when it isnt urs. being asked to host dont mean u can claim it. go make ur own sever, im sure he wudnt mind u using his map data ect but makin a copy? pfft jog on

tbh im not to fused about what you think i have been asked ever since i took crusade down to put back up and out of rispect to niss im changeing name and items etc mobs too and cave so creating another server.

so go flame elsewhere ty

Last edited:

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
my god some of you are unbelievable and dont know the full story but as usual people take it on them selves to post bs so read this ...

when the original crusade was up and running matt got a strop on because the user count was to low for him and decided to take the server down this quote has been taken from the original crusade 1.9 post before we took on the files and made them version2

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=41657&page=6
page 6, about 10 posts down you can read this for yourselves.

Re: Crusade Server 1.9 Ledu - ONLINE server closed i will release server files tomoz for public use for any1 that wishes to continue it or use the files for there own server, i will delete char db so that ppl dont use the passes etc for there own ends (ie hacking) gl to who ever wants to continue it (i will contact glenn as i wish to be involved with the revival of torozor) glenn/fire msg me m8. server count is to low for me to continue worrying about it. If rillifane (aka karl) or any wishes to continue it they can contact me by pm on forum. (how could i forget u me old m8 wade contact me if ya wanna use crusade files i will of course give u first refusal) and yes thats before public release :) if wade takes um then they will not be publicly realised soz peeps.

sorry peeps mirs just a bit old now.

WoW ftw :)

and then he got bored with toro and quit that aswell

PLEASE NOTE IT SAYS FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO USE THE FILES FOR THERE OWN SERVER

now if you can be bothered to read which obviously some of you cannot, you will see that niss himself gave up the files and gave them to wade (wanabee) to have, and was even contemplating putting them up for any tom dick and harry to have and use as it states in his quote, you lot dont know fk all about the situation you only know what bs you have been fed from others who dont know jack, this server will be alot different then the old v1 version that matt created and is using now, there was at no point any "you can host them" or "you can borrow them" or "i want them back" etc etc so keep your opions out of here there not welcome as there just bull. get your facts straight before you post crap in the future.

Last edited:

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK

read the above post idiot and stop talking crap about stuff you obviously know fk all about.

Version 2 which wanabee released using niss's files had substancial changes to it ask anyone who used to play it from v1 and then the v2 that we did.

Last edited:

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK

/ancient

i have posted the above info on the crusade v1 advertisement but again people only want to believe one persons story instead of the real one.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
tbh this isnt
fkiin perfetic
this is quality.

lol with there being 2 near identical servers both owners will be fighting for the best one . this will present updates after updates "hopefully"

Good luck with your server and may the best Crusade win.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Koni, do you not know how or where the edit button is? Use it or u will possibly get infractions for 'trible' posting tut tut. Old chars ;) i mite give it ago but then again there were hell of a lot of people that were way to high for my liking lol.

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
Koni, do you not know how or where the edit button is? Use it or u will possibly get infractions for 'trible' posting tut tut. Old chars ;) i mite give it ago but then again there were hell of a lot of people that were way to high for my liking lol.

Oo my bad >< sorry:eek:

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
ok. im gonna play it, just cant beleive i have to redo the char >.<

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
wannabe, do you stil have the DB from when it ended? and whens it online

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
ok im quite fed up with this u have blatenly copied the files i gave u to host and have "apparently" changed 1 thing, o yes that right, its the name and have used my DB, and my files and have passed it off as ur own creation, well time to not sit about anymore, the files were never realeased for public use (despite the link that Koni made) i gave u the files to host and update.

Right so on to the next point giving u the files to host well what can i say wade, well lets start with the fact that u couldnt update to save ur life hence the constant phone call that i had to put up with on a daily basis, with how do i do this how do i do that......

i have no problem with u hosting a server developed from my files but no u gotta say im gonna change a couple of names a couple of kits and suddenly its a new server pfft.

I hope the staff at lomcn read this and realise what ur TRYING to do!

home zone ur using is my unique creation, the server files ur using are mine and u wanna try to fool ppl into believing that this is ur work.

You were planning on reviving crusade V2, what an amazing statement after 2 days of me reviving Crusade (coinsidence i doubt it)

Well i tell ya what m8 gloves are off and im reporting u to have u banned from lomcn as a thief of files and a complete ****.

To think we were once mates god i spose ur gonna take credit for most of the updates to V2 aswell, lets hope ur next update aint a server killer like the last event from Koni.

God i hope that the mods and head men of LOMCN realise what ur trying to do and ban ur post and u from lomcn.

Good luck your gonna need it.

U changed some things outta respect for me do me a favor R E S P E C T look it up in the dictionary, or u wouldnt have even attempted the blatent conn ur trying to sell every 1 now!!!!

Last edited: