Become a Patreon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
I was asked in discord about a patreon membership for those wishing to help me fund the future of the server.

ive un-published my official tiers for when the server is live but ive added a supporters tier, its 3/month as its the lowest i could set on patreon.

if anyone wants to join it, you will gain access to a test server that ill be hosting from home untill i can afford a decent dedi. (the test server isnt set up yet, hopefully end of this week start of next)

If you do join as a patreon please can you use the same email in your account creation for the server as i can use that to link your accounts and give you access

If anyone is interested take a look here.

EuroReborn - Become a Patreon

Thank you

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Will the test server be free to play or only via supporting paid patreon?
the test server is a thanks to the patreons for supporting me, i can atleast give them something to mess about on, its not, support me for test access. but yes only patreon accounts will be able to log onto it

Reactions: zedina

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
i was able to push out the test server quicker than i thought, its up and running and discord hs its own secion for patreons which include a download link. enjoy and thank you all again for supporting the project and myself.

any issues message me on discord

Status
Not open for further replies.