beeping from tower

Join Discord

Time2Die

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2008
well last night was on mir 2 when my pc stared making a beeping sound every time i press space, tab, ctrl, alt and shift turned sticky keysoff and it dont show but now i am getting nowt but beeping when i hit one ofthe buttons any 1got any idea y.

edit
rebooted pc and now i cant hit ctrl, alt delete For task manger

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
just sounds like sticky keys are still going.

Go to Control Panel > Accessibility Options

Make sure the 3 things under the Keyboard tab are all unchecked, and even if they are, tick them, click apply, then untick and click apply again.

Time2Die

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2008
oks done that but my key bored is ****ed tab, space still making sounds lot of the keys not working right ie space bar half of the time think its enter button.

ps
hmmmm problems started when i spilt coke on it gonna swap keybored now

lmao yep was just me lmao keybored is ****ed lol spilt **** on it just swaped to my xbox360 usb Keybored and all is good now.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Time2Die

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2008
yep no joke soon as i changed it it stoped.

o well time for a new 1 i did have that 1 for about 4 years tho lol

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
i had the exact same problem with tea breaking my keys

Time2Die

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2008
hahaha lol yep no more drinks at pc table for me lol

did same thing pluging new keybored in as well but this time went all over my DS and Xbox360 luckly both work lol

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Thing thats breakin my keys more is using the little gap between the f9/10/11/12 keys and the delete = and - keys as somewhere to rest my rizla whilst i roll a spliff, all sorts of crap is getting stuck in the keys, i sometimes pop them off to have a little clean inside, but even thats having little effect in unstickying them lol