[CD3.55] black login /character screen

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
You need put you server name in , Selectgateips and serverinfo tables.
In CruelDragon3g.ini you need put SQL id and pass.

And you use RegServer or LoginGate? :S

Upvote 0

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
all my ips server names, and all the above already in
and regserver
basically everything is where it should be. using the right order of gates, everything loads in game, server loads character scrre. i can make character and goto character login.
sometimes im getting the blach login/character screen other times i get to character screen with background and a just in time bugger error shows up. i have deleted any signs of just in time debugger,and from hkeys/registries.

Upvote 0

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
Try to put your ListMaker like this:
to9Oy.png

A companion leaves Black Screen after character selection by the Kill Robot.

If this fails, it tries to restore back your DB or change client. And anyway would return to check the server name and IP.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
fixed this problem- now a new one. im in game but can not moveand it is in darkness. i have translated stress file and added DAY HORSE MOVE , etc to mapinfo and still same. also everything is in chinese. would i need the english game client for everything to show in english ? if so where from plz.

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
sounds like you eathier dont have the maps in the client, or you haven't cracked the files properly.

And to make everything English, translate the Crueldragon.ini and the STres3g, translated versions can be found in the release section

Upvote 0