BloodServer

Join Discord

Schimmy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
I know ppl will flame me but bloodserver has bad gm's. I saw a gm recall a red person to storage to get away from guards which isnt that big of a deal but he still did it. Also, i found tele ring/para on the ground and kept it because at the time the person who transfered it was pk'ing. Whole server hates me for keeping and im not suprised, didtn bother me. Once its on ground its fair game correct? they've been accusing me of stealing and have killed me non-stop which is to be expected. Someone gets banned for recalling a red person into guard without a warning of ban or anything and then the gm makes the red ppl white. This is a pretty good server but when u have lvl 3 fs u can pretty much kill ppl 16 and under in 1 hit without a penalty so it kinda gets rediculous. All those kills and the gm makes the people white just like that is frustrating. I woulndt have posted this but that pisses me off a bit. You may say this is pointless but im just blowin off steam.

Thanks for listening

Last edited:

HogX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Grimsby.
Running a private server is great. You can make whatever rules you wish be. (BloodServer GMs)

If the players don't like that, they don't have to play. (Schimmy)

Yeh?

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire
You took the rings, Pking you til they get what they want is 100% Fair gameplay.

The banning you are speaking off, he was banned for Constant Greif play.