BlueNova 2.3 Online 24/7.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
What's not to like? Really enjoying this server, the balance is pretty good, a few little things here and there need sorting, but I find myself really enjoying playing, the usual faces are also loitering, and amazingly everyone seems genuinely impressed with this server, which speaks volumes when you consider mir players are the most nit-picking of any lol. A very good job so far, now don't ruin it by putting the dedi in Canada!!! Umm ping of 150 can really put people off!

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Nice to hear good feedback.

Tonight - totally overhauled GG npc as it was crap before, lol.

Changed some ini settings to make pvp smoother

Added RMV, complete with drops

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
As soon as he is aware of this he will put it back up for now keep the spam to a minimum.

h

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
My char was still online, not sure what happened, one of the gates must have crashed.

Back up now though. Don't think it was anything I did.. lol.

Sorry about that might do another wing event for you tonight.

Edit:If it was down to me changing server.ini ill switch it around tonight.

Last edited:

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
yeh i know im smack bang in the middle of them everytime :P

FutureWarior 53 Warrior/ LuckyDip 55Wiz

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
New IP 86.186.61.210

Weird, must have been my connection resetting, which it almost never does.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
Hmm server still in Beta ?, I'm thinking on playing along with some peoples :)

Not going to be a wipe, it's just picking up pace til it transfers to a dedi. I think the balance is not too bad at all, hence why lots of people are enjoying it. Word is getting out, usercount on course for 50 by this weekend. It's also very nice to have an Admin who is good at communication too. Last night you can't blame the guy for having a kip, he does work in the day!!

Reactions: UltSpeed

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Not going to be a wipe, it's just picking up pace til it transfers to a dedi. I think the balance is not too bad at all, hence why lots of people are enjoying it. Word is getting out, usercount on course for 50 by this weekend. It's also very nice to have an Admin who is good at communication too. Last night you can't blame the guy for having a kip, he does work in the day!!

Sounds interesting, now downloading ;)

No forum yet ?

Download taking for ever! 330.8 kB/s - 94.7 MB of 802 MB, 43 mins left

Last edited:

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Im making enquires into a forum/dedi atm, forums defo something I want to have, its easier to collate feedback etc.

Dedi.. its a case of cost. I dont really want to pay for a dedi then have the server back at home in a months time, I have'nt had a great deal of donations.

Anyway back at 7 tonight, ill sort smat then.