BlueNova 2.3 Online 24/7.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Still trying to fix the lord spawning on a certain number of mob deaths, mongenex doesnt seem to work. And LMS I dont know how to do, I liked FH where you were all on a more or less even playing field.

You could make it so it spawns a Lord randomly after the killing of certain mobs. Which is pretty easy, but no exact numbers.

To do the exact number thing you'd need you look into Variables. :biggrin:

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
I have a couple of variable scripts laying around, u cud probs edit them :P

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
As I said, it's just an inspired reason. but let's just let the things as they are

I didnt call you racist, why would I?
and by the way I dont like pking, I just attack back if I get attacked doesnt matter for me where is he from and so.

Of course you're requesting the thread cleaned, you just wanna hide what's happening there :D good good

Ok. I'm really off from this thread from now. g/l

some cheated was blatently obvious stop trying to dfend them just for the sake of an argument, the ones who didnt cheat didnt get banned just left due to there m8s being banned.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Thing is i wanted it to be triggered by boss kills, not a random thing, i have that system in place for the subs/mains. I might just use robot to do it and have one at 12, one at 6 and one at 9.

I'll just set SQL up myself then, screw £100 for it, did it on my own PC twice. When I order a dedi whats the general lead time, ie between my order how long does it take them to make it accesible?

I think ill keep invisible tonight, most of my time is wasted dealing with smaller stuff ingame and 'Watch this fight' etc, definately going to get dedi sorted tonight, and also a forum.

How much would a vbulletin forum set me back, do I pay for the hosting or do I pay for vbulletin? Or are there any decentish free boards?

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
I believe the roms cheat and that's not me being racist but i've seen them on every server and it's always the same story. Don't let them ruine it for you.

h

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
how do u make money on this game =/

insect cave isnt tht gd as mobs have loads of hp **** exp n 4 to 7k gold here n there.
seem to have way t much hp

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
I believe the roms cheat and that's not me being racist but i've seen them on every server and it's always the same story. Don't let them ruine it for you.

h

the romanians always cheat, it's not racist it's a fact.

w33d/logitech etc....

/gw

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Ill tweak IC tonight, it was a quick fix last night as I spent most of the time watching fights and dealing with the fallout after the ban. I didnt want to make it too easy to make cash as I felt it was alright elsewhere (All subs drop 25k+). Try the bosses - ill raise drops a bit tonight as well as add ore to mobs.

I dont think the servers down, have you changed IP??

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Dedi now ordered!

Will be approx a 1 day downtime while I sort it, maybe less.

Specs - Dedicated Servers - Core2Duo E6600 2.4GHZ, 2gb Ram, 160gb Hdd

Hosted in UK.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
Dedi now ordered!

Will be approx a 1 day downtime while I sort it, maybe less.

Specs - Dedicated Servers - Core2Duo E6600 2.4GHZ, 2gb Ram, 160gb Hdd

Hosted in UK.

woot! Good work, this has so much potential, even the whingers are playing, and dare I say it, enjoying it.. I'm thinking you got it about right, easy to get to 50 then it gets tough, like euro mir tough, so you got the people who want everything in a day, and then you also cater the grinders.. Plenty of fights which everyone loves, just need some small tweaks, probably the biggest for wizzes is how long you stand still while casting, u do 1 FF and every man and his dog can fly in from Barbados and then have a swing.. tao poison lasts too long, like 6 mins on a single cast.. otherwise, like I said minor gripes aside, it's a great server that most of the community have been waiting for, the body drops being so high is very appealing.. long may it last.. Now, can you keep it up? Hope so...

Reactions: Koriban

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Dead on ;)

Also, I think server went down for a minute then came back up. I'm online now though so it's fine.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Thanks, might take you up on that.

Still trying to fix the lord spawning on a certain number of mob deaths, mongenex doesnt seem to work. And LMS I dont know how to do, I liked FH where you were all on a more or less even playing field.

Also I have a couple of challenge scripts to try, there was one in the files already I believe. I have been intending to add slavecave for ages as well.

I might just update it all, while servers online but clock access to the maps, then upload to dedi (Again something I need to know how to do, assumedly the dedi co. will set up SQL for me and I just need to import the DB and server files)
my LMS is nothing coded, just smart scripting... any1 can do something like it, just have a think :thumbup1:

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
Dead on ;)

Also, I think server went down for a minute then came back up. I'm online now though so it's fine.

by keep it up, i meant the effort into making such an enjoyable game.. not keeping it online.. and btw, jammy shizzer and that Heaven arm lol...

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
by keep it up, i meant the effort into making such an enjoyable game.. not keeping it online.. and btw, jammy shizzer and that Heaven arm lol...

Oh I know, I didn't know there was a reboot so I thought server had went down.

And yea, HeavenArm is win (Y)

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
He went on cam for GM to get heaven armour.

True story.

/Nymph

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
He went on cam for GM to get heaven armour.

True story.

/Nymph

D: I've been found out!

DJTiesto is kicking himself though, rofl. Asked if a tao wanted to kill OK, he refused. TaoMaster comes along and hey presto, HeavenArm! lol.

Also had an epic fight over Serpent Lord, seems there's 3 guilds fighting for dominance now. getting interesting.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
D: I've been found out!

DJTiesto is kicking himself though, rofl. Asked if a tao wanted to kill OK, he refused. TaoMaster comes along and hey presto, HeavenArm! lol.

Also had an epic fight over Serpent Lord, seems there's 3 guilds fighting for dominance now. getting interesting.

2guilds teaming up on 1 every time though and that 1 is the newest and smallest 1 >.<

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
my LMS is nothing coded, just smart scripting... any1 can do something like it, just have a think :thumbup1:

I managed to do it. :)

On-topic: Nice one on the dedi, keep up the good work.

h

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Woke up late for work this morning so only had time to check the server was online and that was it. Hopefully I'll get an email today saying the dedi is ready, from there I can upload the files and set everything up. Potentially I could need to take it down tonight for the transfer, although I'm debating whether to put a load of updates in before I send the files to the dedi.

When its there, I don't know how easy it will be for me to update. When dedi is up server will be LIVE.

Hustler - not had a chance to speak to you on MSN yet - any chance of the script? I have a feeling its got to do with the adjust testlevel, as when I use it to lower my level my exp bar shows as full 9/10 times.

Also Ice is sending me MagicShip maps tonight hopefully, i'll get minimaps sorted for those and make the cave as a guild hunting cave. Also got corrupted cave which I tested last night, need to find maps for that as well.

Also:Serp lord fight was n1. have added it to robot spawns. Ill tell you the times tonight, wont take effect without a reboot anyway.

Last edited: