BlueNova 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Full Download - Click Here ***Please use this, if any problems pm me*** NO PATCHING REQUIRED

Unpatched Mirror

Forums

IP 109.70.148.35

Rate: Med
Start Level: 58 (Click General in BW SZ
Start Skills: Most, with some rare books
Start Gold: 10k, basic pots and kit are issued
Host: Core2Duo E6600 2.4GHZ, 3gb Ram, Dedicated Server, Unlimited Bandwidth

Features
-Custom mobs, weapons, items, maps. New skins as well!
-Server tailored to PK - high body drop rate, easy to catch up.
-Repeatable (Weekly) Quests ingame
-8+ specific class sets, as well as 8 'epic' sets
-Very reliable host, and only 1 GM (/Saori - active most of the time, if im not get me on MSN on forums.)
-Server Events - Lords and Invasions happen each hour for a variety of levels, good for PvP.

Server has been up with 99% reliability for the last 6 weeks but recently has undergone an overhaul that will make the server more fun and more appealing to newer players. The server caters for all, PKers, solo'ers, group players.

Please visit our forums for the latest information.

siggy.php

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
well anyone worrying about unfair advantage to old players worry no more, spent 2 months basically to get to lvl70, only to see new players reach it within the first night.. so anyone thinking they aren't getting a fair crack, needs to think again.. Looks a mad server, still getting over the gutted feeling, but, hell, I could be playing tetris..

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
dorf message me ingame just got 60 , i need someone to lvl with :P

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
just deleted my accounts, fine for new players but asking ones of 2 months + to sit in noob caves for 10+ hrs to get the lvl to hunt where they normally do, is asking too much.. good luck but adios..

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
edited : gm listens and changes when he realises something isnt right , good work.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Actually before you slag off server give it more than an hour? SR is an incentive for donators, which is under review. The dura is set to drop at half the rate it usually does so what ring did you repair? Its practically impossibly for it to go down 3 dur in a repair unless I changed its max dur in the DB. SR doesnt cost £10 you get it as a bonus ie buy an exp pot get 5 days sr free.

Its not a euro clone, if you had sticked around a bit you'd see new mobs and surely you noticed new armours etc?

I put a hell of alot of work in so to get a sarcastic *clap clap* isnt warranted, I did the item DB, skins, mob spawns, NPC scripts, EVERYTHING. Its a solo project which most people appreciate, give it a go for longer than a couple hours. (And inb4 stop rebooting, I rebooted twice to fix an exploit before it caused damage, wont reboot for a week now)

Edit:I can make SR accesible by all but at the same time id need to make rare items donatable and not limit the supply. Donators gotta have an incentive else they dont donate = bye lag free 24/7 server.

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
It's not a Euro clone at all.

But SR for ££ only is/was a silly idea.

Either have it open to all, or not at all imo.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Or you could of given sw owners sr, and add sr scrolls that drop from bosses etc, and you could still have sr in your donations :P

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
Or you could of given sw owners sr, and add sr scrolls that drop from bosses etc, and you could still have sr in your donations :P

i think sr scrolls should drop off bosses like 1/10 or something , ill retract my post till ive played more then a couple of hours :)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I don't like how you have to be certain level to enter every cave.

I sometimes like to venture somewhere higher level whilst levelling, to stop me from been bored in the same levelling area for 4+ levells.

The Viper place is for higher level yet gives same EXP as ST... Shouldn't it give a little more EXP? - Ignore that, it gives me now... Sure it was less earlier :P

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I don't like how you have to be certain level to enter every cave.

I sometimes like to venture somewhere higher level whilst levelling, to stop me from been bored in the same levelling area for 4+ levells.

The Viper place is for higher level yet gives same EXP as ST... Shouldn't it give a little more EXP? - Ignore that, it gives me now... Sure it was less earlier :P

I haven't played this server but wouldn't/won't that stop people from getting turbo lvled by higher players? I mean that's got it's good points but I personally think the negatives overrule it. i.e. if you start 6 months into a server it's nice to get power leveled by someone so you don't have to stick to being a noob for ages, especially when most other players are already high level...

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
I haven't played this server but wouldn't/won't that stop people from getting turbo lvled by higher players? I mean that's got it's good points but I personally think the negatives overrule it. i.e. if you start 6 months into a server it's nice to get power leveled by someone so you don't have to stick to being a noob for ages, especially when most other players are already high level...

to be fair u can get on and catch ppl up in a day or 2..

most of server is in 60ish id say.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland

This man knows his stuff.

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
To Be Honest i was looking to come back and play full time but lvling in St again isnt exactly fun lol... and considering onli reason im able to lvl is because i still have sum my old kit i feel very sorry for the new players who come.. all in all serv was great but think along the line sumwere its been drop kicked and got lost... neways good luck with serv Anon

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
It could well be to stop people power levelling mates... But that's been a part of mir for years now, on Euro and Private Servers and it's not exactly a big issue IMO.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
i cba with it anymore. its all lvled capped areas and high lvls are just getting all bosses cause no1 can get there lol.

and when we do get there its 300mc v 150mc who u think will win lol.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
It could well be to stop people power levelling mates... But that's been a part of mir for years now, on Euro and Private Servers and it's not exactly a big issue IMO.

Well yeah exactly...hence why there's no cave caps on 99% of servers XD