Bluetooth Hack

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
if someones BT is open u can go through there msg's, contacts and even phone using there fone and credit :DDDDD
sadly ppl dont let me post here :/

mapadale

if someones BT is open u can go through there msg's, contacts and even phone using there fone and credit :DDDDD
sadly ppl dont let me post here :/
Thats because doing that is technicully classed as hacking, as you can access someones phone and use there credit.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Exploiting big companies who make millions to me is fine, i'll have a go at that but when your doing it to the average man on the street, not so fair game that person could be anyone and makes me sick tbh

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
hmm. that does sound interesting lol. send me a pm too plz. does this work on any phone?

-=Roar=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Install's on most nokia + Sony phones.

This allowed you to..

Play people ring tones even if there phones on silent.
Phone people using there credit.
View there music
View there picture
You can take anything of there phone
You can trancefer there credit to your phone, (I fail to see how this is possible as credit is not stored on a phone)

It's simple as well as it open in a window on your phone and it's simple to use.

ONLY WORKS ON NOKIA + SONY PHONES.

Edited by BH, because this type of "hacking" is also classed as stealing and is an invasion of privacy

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Now would that be all hacks in genral or just hacking hacks.

Seeing as you have hardware hacks as well as software hacks and also a million and one diffrenet forms of hacks.

You know what i mean.

mapadale

Install's on most nokia + Sony phones.

This allowed you to..

Play people ring tones even if there phones on silent.
Phone people using there credit.
View there music
View there picture
You can take anything of there phone
You can trancefer there credit to your phone, (I fail to see how this is possible as credit is not stored on a phone)

It's simple as well as it open in a window on your phone and it's simple to use.

ONLY WORKS ON NOKIA + SONY PHONES.

Edited by BH, because this type of "hacking" is also classed as stealing and is an invasion of privacy
Also works on WPA5 phones.

Its just a standard bluetooth upgrade that allows you fuller access to someones phone through BT - I have a similar program on my phone that allows me to chat to someone over BT using standard TxT and costs me nothing.