BoSelecta Server - V3.0

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
da8. said:
Zircom/TheMightyOne when ur as old as mist 15 is classed as a kid ¬_¬ same with me ^_^
15 mate? i am not on par with you da8, 15 years old is the age that mist sounds at the moment, my 15's have passed and bloody glad they have too.

try 18, thats abit better. get ya facts right before posting about my personal details thank you.

Last edited:

da8.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2003
try reading ur own public profile then im jsut acting on that information

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
EnemeyX said:
why cant i make an acc?

You have to go onto the forums and register - then in the section called account request you make a thread called account please.

In the thread you MUST leave your e-mail so leo can e mail you back your account information.

lanky1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2003
U.K
lol server goes down boselecta forums r down >< how we sposed 2 find out wen its bk up

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
SoundWave said:
y is server down ?? iv checked forums and cant find nuffin

Leo may be at work or college or work and gates were to crash. Will be sorted when leo gets back.

Or maybe they had a powercut, they had one a couple of days causing server to go down.

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Meow ^^

sock.php

/Leo

SoundWave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 2, 2003
has ip changed or summit i cant get on even tho it say online :p can ne 1 elp me

lanky1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2003
U.K
ye im havin same problem as sound wave it sayin server is up and 2 players r on line cans um 1 give me the ip so i can connect 2 server plz coz the ip iv got i cant get in thx