Breakthrough 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
these are only in the test stage's as some of the armor's have a very nice website printed on the back of them. which aint gonna be used, server is going pritty nicely. server is online atm for testing on my pc (cant host perm) as to being on router, and would not be able to leave on 24/7 there is no eta on BETA for the public as yet,

we shall keep up informed.

/ancient
/toxin

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK

SubClass System (not quite as good as OldSkool but hey)

That's the bit i'm not sure about =/ it makes you sound like your not fond of your ability to make a good server and the last thing you want to be doing when advertising your thread is mentioning another server and saying it's better . . . . if you get my point?

/Jenix

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
as im not the one who, posted this thread i am unsure why he put that, i agree also i shall get him to remove when he get's online.

/ancient

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Lmfao :P im only stating that we havnt developed it as fully as OldSkool have yet. Nothing wrong with being honest, which is why we arent releasing it yet...

There is still plenty of time for us to revise our sub class feature, but we are trying to make the backbone for our server before putting the "WOW!" stuff in.

Updates:
- Group Exp Feature. Get more exp for the larger groups!!
- Large Amounts of Quests
- Get Given your Noob books as you level !!!

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Ill deffo be playing, I fancy a New nice server :)

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
lol i look forward to seeing you ingame Prai, will keep you updated with progress.

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
when do we get to test it then? since ur server is sounding the best at the moment.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
lol thanks bud. but we wont be open to testers until the server is 100% ready :P

azza2k7

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2008
btw this server does Gm's remove levels when ih go up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.