Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
mug.

some people choose to collect antiques.

some people choose to play nintendo64.

some people choose to watch old films.

some people want to play 1.4 if this is so let them your a nobody who's opinion doesn't really matter. the evolution of mir is fair enough but the way it has evolved means that fighting is a lower standard to before and the quickness of the game is alot slower in fact. the amount of people who actually agree to wanting to play a 1.4 server is quite high so let them be if you don't like it then you know where to go, don't make a thread to flame well flame mir really.

welshy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 31, 2006
1.4 Takes 10Mins tops, the problem is 1.4 can't be messed around with - as 1.9 and 2.3

1.4 Owned for PVPS Though. You can find files anywhere on LomCn

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
Im up for helping anyone making a 1.4. Very simple and easy to make, might make 1 myself if anyone looking to help do some stuff for meh like DB...coz its borin :middle:

Insane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2003
The Matrix!!
Im up for helping anyone making a 1.4. Very simple and easy to make, might make 1 myself if anyone looking to help do some stuff for meh like DB...coz its borin :middle:

Im currently doing 1.4
Have custom built wil files having imported over 30 mobs into them to replace the crap ones. Added All the Pranja stuff, Black dragon dungeon stuff, some custom maps I found, numa races, oma races (past bichon omas), although I cant get the past bichon maps working, Loads of province mobs. Lots of new armours, weapons, items etc. etc. All the DB is almost done, just need to write some quests, a couple of NPcs and some drop files.

When Ive done I will release if anyone has space for me to upload. Im not really interested in running a server, however if anyone can host, run and maybe build on what ive done great!

Paul