Bring back FrOzEn?

If you would like FrOzEn back, which version would you want?

• Total voters

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
@DayWalker
OH - who on earth dreamt up that idea!?
As for 5mil a day for hunting... shurrup lol, thats just silly. 1mil maybe (golddrops, not trades)

@Tofas
Thanks for that idea. I like the sound of boss based patching. Will deffo consider something similar.

@PorkChop
I suppose it very much depends on the servers your playing. Some will be better than others. If I were to use Ledu - cheats would not be a problem.

@Tofas
I'm VERY aprehensive about installing DM2 files on my system, or giving them to users due to the addition of banned exadmin EvilEvil onto their team. IMO it would be quite a risky startup.

@Rexis
Any particular reason you liked 1.4 more?

@All
Ty again :)

/Leo

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
LeoCrasher said:
@Tofas
Thanks for that idea. I like the sound of boss based patching. Will deffo consider something similar.

@Tofas
I'm VERY aprehensive about installing DM2 files on my system, or giving them to users due to the addition of banned exadmin EvilEvil onto their team. IMO it would be quite a risky startup.

/Leo
]

@Leo1 - Well, i actualy think of lots of idea's just i cant be arsed going into a server team or starting my own basically because i dont know anyone trusty enough to host for me and i dont see the point in paying for hosting when Private servers are surposed to be about free play and if the server creator cant play for free then i dont find it fair lol, so yea i have loads idea's i just dont put them into action.

-If you think bout it, euro always patches with a new boss usualy, Pb came with omaking, there was the mir set patch which came with The big dragon (forgot its name wierdly enough :mad:) Newest patch being The fox one came with the fox orb boss thing. Only problem you will have is not being able to add more spells along the way and being limited to the 1.4 wils (dont think the 1.4 clients read as many as i was lead to believe?) and only way around the spells would be the DM2 client which sounding from you, you wont use which may afect user count as alot will also want to play servers with the new spells. (not trying to dig at you, because you have your reasons for not wanting to use it and you believe strongly about and i know i wouldnt be able to change your mind myself..)

@Leo2 - Well im upset that you are so much agaisnt DM2 but as you'v said your reasons and im not willing to go through a long speach about why you SHOULD use ill just comment that you'll have alot of competition with servers what use the DM2 (well the ones that have good owners and have alot of work put into them too)

/Tofas

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
LeoCrasher said:
@DayWalker
OH - who on earth dreamt up that idea!?
As for 5mil a day for hunting... shurrup lol, thats just silly. 1mil maybe (golddrops, not trades)

@Tofas

@PorkChop
I suppose it very much depends on the servers your playing. Some will be better than others. If I were to use Ledu - cheats would not be a problem.

@Tofas

@Rexis
Any particular reason you liked 1.4 more?

@All
Ty again :)

/Leo

Leo, evilevil was NEVER on our team and never will be, I feel the same way you do about evilevil. The only person whos ever been on the diamond team besides me is damian. No idea where you got that idea from.

We are open sourcing soon so it opens new possibilities for every server.

EDIT: I just realised the guy on my msn whos name was TrueDeath was hiding the fact that he was evilevil, and even thought I didn't know he was evilevil I could spot what his intentions were which is why he was blocked on msn, also:
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=457413&postcount=15

Problem fixed. :)

Last edited:

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
NickAKAVexus said:
Leo, evilevil was NEVER on our team and never will be, I feel the same way you do about evilevil. The only person whos ever been on the diamond team besides me is damian. No idea where you got that idea from.

We are open sourcing soon so it opens new possibilities for every server.

EDIT: I just realised the guy on my msn whos name was TrueDeath was hiding the fact that he was evilevil, and even thought I didn't know he was evilevil I could spot what his intentions were which is why he was blocked on msn, also:
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=457413&postcount=15

Problem fixed. :)

1. What did EvilEvil do anyway?
2. Ooooo Open source, not like i'd know where to start... lol

/Tofas

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
Tofas said:
1. What did EvilEvil do anyway?
2. Ooooo Open source, not like i'd know where to start... lol

/Tofas

Evilevil is scum, simply put. He jumps around on projects and trys to stick his nose into everything. Not to mention stealing my character couple years ago.

I'm sure theres more but thats all I know about him.

The ass hat.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
NickAKAVexus said:
Evilevil is scum, simply put. He jumps around on projects and trys to stick his nose into everything. Not to mention stealing my character couple years ago.

I'm sure theres more but thats all I know about him.

The ass hat.

aww someone tell me what he did, that cant be it, He seems to have a real bad reputation and i dont know anything major he did as what Nick said doesnt compensate for all of the bad reputation does it? ;)

/Tofas

-Mike just got out of prison for raping puppies, so he obviously isn't qualified to have an opinion about Unreal Tournament

Last edited:

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
@Tofas
Well Tofas this isn't quite the place to ask as its offtopic. If you want more info all u need do is get in contact with any long standing member of the admin team and they'll tell you. For grivences prior to that point, try and get in contact with NewBlood - if he can remember.

@Nick
Thanks for taking the time and actions to prevent what may have ended up in a big mess... for all of us.

/Leo

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
LeoCrasher said:
@Tofas
Well Tofas this isn't quite the place to ask as its offtopic. If you want more info all u need do is get in contact with any long standing member of the admin team and they'll tell you. For grivences prior to that point, try and get in contact with NewBlood - if he can remember.

@Nick
Thanks for taking the time and actions to prevent what may have ended up in a big mess... for all of us.

/Leo

Ok sorry for going off topic but heres a idea for you to make it up for you.

-Make most spells rare'ish except the first few as itll really change pvping in early and later stages so its not just down to level all the time its more into who's found the good stuff, will also create a good bit of marketing to start your server off, i always find private servers lack of a good trading community.

- Adding a place like battleground on euro mir would also create a good communitied server, you need 9 people to enter and thertes masses of mobs and a few boss mobs inside there, you need 3 of each class to enter and you get taken in free of charge (although you have to buy a orb for each player to get in from the torch shop) You cant go in with say 4 wars 2 tao's and 3 wizzards it has to be 3 of each and you cant have more than 9 in your group, would create a excelent place, good exp so people joins guilds to get groups to go there.

-Rather than getting one ownage tao burning to top level on his own make it more communitied, would also make quite a few group fights going on also, as certain people would group together and i think it'd be immense!

- 2 sabuk walls if possible with 1.4 files. have both walls having set times to have fights against each other every other week or something, would create amazing fights the top two guilds fighting and the winner gains gold or something split between the guilds members..

- More of collecting items (not like quests) but things like you have to colelct 5 random things and they come from different mobs and caves which will allow you into a battlezone with a little better exp and a few boss mobs which are exclusive to the ones who have the items possible to allow you to teleport to the sacred area.

- Ill say more when i have more times on my hands, hope atleast 1 helps lol, if they dont then hey atleast it aint a off-topic post.

/Tofas

Rexis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2003
-
LeoCrasher @Rexis Any particular reason you liked 1.4 more? /Leo[/QUOTE said:
I liked it cause its more simple to play and i played UnFrOzEn too... Missed it... and i still remember the friendship in UnFrOzEn

Caliden

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
FrOzEn was awesome, first private server that I enjoyed playing.

Bring back old school FrOzEn!

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
That's a name I not seen in a while ;o

I remember you playing a Warrior on FrOzEn if I remember correctly ;o God, that was a while back, 2 or 3 years I think. I distinctly remember you with a ThorsHammer haha. Or I remembering wrong ;o