Broken Sword - Angel Of Death

Join Discord

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
Its finally out, i was woundering if any one is playing it guess what im stuck
After you goto Istambul, i have the Id card with ur pic on but i cant get past the second guard at the palace entrance as he knows im not the real guy. Anyone got passed tht yet? If you dont got the game get it!

Chris

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
After you goto Istambul, i have the Id card with ur pic on but i cant get past the second guard at the palace entrance as he knows im not the real guy. Anyone got passed tht yet? If you dont got the game get it!

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
i put it in spoiler for a reason, u gunna b creative and actually make a post worth while or b yourself and just fool around. one way or another some brains are required. anyhow i got past the part i was stuck on im now in some catacomb with some **** ass puzzles, gl to all who play. apart from blam who clearly has a IQ of 1

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
i put it in spoiler for a reason, u gunna b creative and actually make a post worth while or b yourself and just fool around. one way or another some brains are required. anyhow i got past the part i was stuck on im now in some catacomb with some **** ass puzzles, gl to all who play. apart from blam who clearly has a IQ of 1

That's right, my IQ is one because I copied and pasted what you said, and enlarged it :tard:

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Blam when you gonna grow up? Ye its funny but you take it to extreme.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
A new Broken Sword !!!!

I had no idea one was in the making, I completed BS:The Sleeping Dragon and thought that was awesome. I'll take a look at this 1 later I think.

Thanks for pointing out this release :agree:

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003

:D

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.

:D