Other C# Commands - How would I be able to...

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
How would I be able to do the following commands without having to shut down the server?

@Reloaditemdb
@Reloadmonitems
@Reloadmagic

etc..

I've tried many commands and some of them are missing. I've checked the Wikipedia but there's only a couple of GameMaster commands.

If you know them please could you post them below.

Many thanks

-Ash

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
none of those commands exist. and why would you want a reload magic command when you can't even edit magic?

Also wrong section.

Upvote 0

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
1, I don't see why those commands don't exist. (Guess I'll have to just take server down/up) This is going to be a pain because I'll need to do this for when I'm trying to find a weapon skin I like.

2, It's the Mir 2 server "Help" section so I don't know how it's the wrong section. (But thanks for the heads up).

3, I'd like to reload the magic DB for when I want to change the amount of skill points they need to get it from level 0 to 1.

I really don't know why this lack so many GM commands. Pretty ridiculous but I guess I gotta live with it. Thanks for the quick reply.

(Can I input new monster skins into the server? & Can stat cap be raised?)

-Ash

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
1, I don't see why those commands don't exist. (Guess I'll have to just take server down/up) This is going to be a pain because I'll need to do this for when I'm trying to find a weapon skin I like.

2, It's the Mir 2 server "Help" section so I don't know how it's the wrong section. (But thanks for the heads up).

3, I'd like to reload the magic DB for when I want to change the amount of skill points they need to get it from level 0 to 1.

I really don't know why this lack so many GM commands. Pretty ridiculous but I guess I gotta live with it. Thanks for the quick reply.

(Can I input new monster skins into the server? & Can stat cap be raised?)

-Ash

Lol, because the devs haven't got round to it yet? They are fixing and adding higher priority features.

Upvote 0

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Last edited:
Upvote 0

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
@Tai - Ohh ok I wasn't so sure on how far the files where. Thanks for the update :P

@IHaveALongName - I'm not sure how going to Monsters DB is going to allow me to increase the stat. (Currently 255).

-Ash

Upvote 0

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Ok is there a data viewer? I'd like to add in unique items.

Thanks

-Ash

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Just needs a form creating thats all. It's possible. Just not possible yet. Terrance will get it done

Upvote 0