[C# Files] Apocalypse Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omniscient

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2009
This will eventually come out, I do believe in it, we just have to be patient, untill then twiddle your thumbs go out and experience daylight! :D

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
it might come out but the people looking to play the server was interested because it looked like it would get a high user count the way the server team have lied/misled people with the already question marks on the team members integrity

also with galaxy coming out with working SW and new features like guild buff's ect .

pheonix6565

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2011
This server will never come out at this rate, and even if it does, the gms' inaction has made me and others question whether we should ever invest time in playing it. The audience has dwindled recently, and now, with the release of galaxy serv, you have missed your oppertunity

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
This server will never come out at this rate, and even if it does, the gms' inaction has made me and others question whether we should ever invest time in playing it. The audience has dwindled recently, and now, with the release of galaxy serv, you have missed your oppertunity
When this server comes out your going to give it a go anyway dont know what your moaning about they have missed nothing. So many people saying the hypes gone and still they are coming here to moan about wanting to play lol

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
it might come out but the people looking to play the server was interested because it looked like it would get a high user count the way the server team have lied/misled people with the already question marks on the team members integrity

also with galaxy coming out with working SW and new features like guild buff's ect .

galaxy isn't even mir its cross between WoW and mir not my game tbh boring if you ask me.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
I can only keep reiterating, Yes other servers may be able to run alot faster, but as a previous player my ethos is that the server will not launch untill myself and the team behind it that are putting hours into the project are happy that it is 1.stable and 2. an enjoyable game.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
shut up you soppy tw@...

everyone has there own opinion okie dokie moron its crap and its not mir anymore with everything thats changed have you even played it to find out like yourself? i think not. bore off you clown.

soppy cu*t pick up your dummy.

ohh and i can still bet that more people will be playing this than that even tho im not even hyped for this anymore..

people will soon realize when they get to play but other than that there just expecting galaxy to be god like sorry to burst your bubble.

Only thing making me interested in Galaxy is the cooldowns on skills, we might actually have some balance in PvP for a change.

On Topic - Don't rush the server because people want you to, would rather see a bug free good server in some months time than a rushed bad server with exploits that ruin it before it has even got going.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Only thing making me interested in Galaxy is the cooldowns on skills, we might actually have some balance in PvP for a change.

On Topic - Don't rush the server because people want you to, would rather see a bug free good server in some months time than a rushed bad server with exploits that ruin it before it has even got going.

prepare to be let down then if you want it for cool downs it doesn't balance anything each to there own.

DarkSacred

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2014
Going to give Galaxy at least a try while waiting on Apoc, seems good thus far and really good communication from the server team which is always a bonus!

For anyone else thinking of trying it while they wait links can be found in my signature.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Appreciate things are taking longer then expected but can we please avoid advertising other servers in the thread directly :) but i wish them the best of luck.

PoPcOrN

Mir 2 Moderator
Staff member
Dec 9, 2006
West Midlands
Appreciate things are taking longer then expected but can we please avoid advertising other servers in the thread directly :) but i wish them the best of luck.

You said in may the server was almost ready, why cant you just be straight up and say why your taking your sweet arse time with it?

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
I am being 100% straight forward with you and telling you that we have bugs and features that need refining to ensure smooth gameplay also with our coders not being able to give 100% of time things are moving slowly so please bare with us. Apologies in advance

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Hi guys,

Some of you may or may not know why I haven't been active over the summer however I had been contemplating leaving the team since the run up to my exams. A number of factors have made me decide to finally put this post out there but my reasons are personal. I'm sorry this post didn't come sooner and I hope you all understand. There is as far as i'm aware another coder still working on the files - I won't release too many details in case it hasn't been announced yet but I wish Apocalypse and the remaining team all the best for the future.

I'm officially announcing my retirement from Apocalypse. Again thank you all for the support throughout the Apocalypse phase, if you have any questions I will happily answer them via private message - sorry if there is any delay as I can't promise that I will be able to respond immediately due to life commitments.

Please note my withdrawal does not mean Apocalypse is no longer under development!

See you around,
Peace out.
RYAN

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkSacred

DarkSacred

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2014
Hi guys,

Some of you may or may not know why I haven't been active over the summer however I had been contemplating leaving the team since the run up to my exams. A number of factors have made me decide to finally put this post out there but my reasons are personal. I'm sorry this post didn't come sooner and I hope you all understand. There is as far as i'm aware another coder still working on the files - I won't release too many details in case it hasn't been announced yet but I wish Apocalypse and the remaining team all the best for the future.

I'm officially announcing my retirement from Apocalypse. Again thank you all for the support throughout the Apocalypse phase, if you have any questions I will happily answer them via private message - sorry if there is any delay as I can't promise that I will be able to respond immediately due to life commitments.

Please note my withdrawal does not mean Apocalypse is no longer under development!

See you around,
Peace out.
RYAN

Sorry to hear it :(

How will this effect the ETA for the server? :'(

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
We still have a coder working on the server but he is in the army so it is a matter of time that he has available. We wish ryan the best of luck with his exams this year and understand the real life commitments must come first

Reactions: DarkSacred

DarkSacred

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2014
We still have a coder working on the server but he is in the army so it is a matter of time that he has available. We wish ryan the best of luck with his exams this year and understand the real life commitments must come first

Keep us all posted on how things develop :) servers come and go but was very interested in giving this one a try from whats been shown so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.