Calling all ogs

Dumachi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 18, 2007
Romania
We need to team up and make a 3.55 server like the old days I'm. Still here and ready I just need people to work with if you are reading this then contact me ASAP and let's bring back the old skool

Dumachi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 18, 2007
Romania
I know that the old files won't work on new operating system but we can find a way around it and make a proper server like the old days I'm still here I haven't gone anywhere reach out to me ppl even kaori. Dilip. Repo come msg me
Post automatically merged:

You all know that it must be done so join me in making the best old skool server that ever existed let's do this people! Repo dilip avenge rnd kaori

Geordiehc

Master q come bro

If you can see this message me and I will add you to our chat where we plan on making a 3.55 server like the old days no matter how much work it takes we all know it needs to be done

Last edited by a moderator:

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
im intrested in a euro mir 3 that would run on modern systems, I think the only option to do this would be to port all the 355 stats to zircon and change the zircon files to be closer to 355/euro?

First ever class i Played was a tao back then, I miss those days of doing dino runs and sticking to MS walls, doing zuma hope you get this project running

Less

LOMCN Rookie
Oct 6, 2023
Played Kaori mir and a few others back in the day, no idea what my character name was, been a LONG time, maybe 16 years? shame to see such low numbers for Mir 3 now :(

SaBaR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2003
Kaori!!!!! So nice to hear from you again!!!

Never a day goes by how much I miss the server. 5 amazing years I will never forget :)

Hope all is well?

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
It's been what... like 20 years? My kids are all teens now. Me from running BBS, MIR2 MR3, Minecraft servers. Coding/Dev works are part of my job, so mostly work related. Don't really have time to code anything lately. Gaming has been mostly related to my kids. Roblox, Minecraft, Pokemon. Now that they have grown up, I started to play DiabloIV and some other small games.

For those who are still running mir2/3 servers, you guys are so dedicated to this. Amazing and crazy.

cataklyst

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 21, 2012
I also played Kaori server many years ago, dont have any images of the old game or cant find any :( would be cool to see them again, i was HIXXY in game :)

SaBaR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2003
It's been what... like 20 years? My kids are all teens now. Me from running BBS, MIR2 MR3, Minecraft servers. Coding/Dev works are part of my job, so mostly work related. Don't really have time to code anything lately. Gaming has been mostly related to my kids. Roblox, Minecraft, Pokemon. Now that they have grown up, I started to play DiabloIV and some other small games.

For those who are still running mir2/3 servers, you guys are so dedicated to this. Amazing and crazy.

Its crazy to think it has been so long! Glad you and kids are doing well.

I started playing Diablo IV as well but still learning :D

PM me if you like, would love to catch up sometime.

Less

LOMCN Rookie
Oct 6, 2023
I think I remember u! DJHIXXY? Remember u used to send me loads of happy hardcore tracks on MSN lmfaoooo
I also played Kaori server many years ago, dont have any images of the old game or cant find any :( would be cool to see them again, i was HIXXY in game :)

Pusha

Playing Legend Of Mir 6
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
I think I remember u! DJHIXXY? Remember u used to send me loads of happy hardcore tracks on MSN lmfaoooo
No way!! this guy was my plug for tracks as well wtf! him and TheKrays used to send some great songs over MSN lmao!

RivereD

LOMCN Leecher
Jan 22, 2024
euro mir 3 offical was great shame nobody can bring that back from the dead tbh