Camalot - The Three Heroes (Heroes)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Looking forward to this, Looks like you've put in alot of hard work, hope it pays off!

/xUniquex

Bowditch

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2011
dont bother setting an eta untill u know 100% because its getting annoying now i understand u have had problems but u have missed like 3 of ur eta's now..

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
dont bother setting an eta untill u know 100% because its getting annoying now i understand u have had problems but u have missed like 3 of ur eta's now..

stfu u ****ing idoit really toms had to change every new item stat and theres over 400 cuz some retard cant do things right and he was removed from the team every thing else is ready all thats needed is tweaks to mobs v new stats

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
stfu u ****ing idoit really toms had to change every new item stat and theres over 400 cuz some retard cant do things right and he was removed from the team every thing else is ready all thats needed is tweaks to mobs v new stats

can some1 slap this monkey ?
Bow was just giving some constructive feedback because giving lots of false eta's will make people loose faith on server.

and you Sir, all you did was to act like a Dick

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
can some1 slap this monkey ?
Bow was just giving some constructive feedback because giving lots of false eta's will make people loose faith on server.

and you Sir, all you did was to act like a Dick

Yeah, i Agree only put an ETA if its Certain its like Christmas But your Gettin your Presents at Easter..

slammin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2009
hope this is up soon as Legion has gone down, so good 20-30 ppl now lookin for a new good server lol GL !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.