Can a MOD tell me if ok for this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
i hot a msg from Urban saying dnt change it again but i have hade 3 mods saying it tis ok to have it u dont own the forum urban so leave it ..

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
oooo, i feel a ban coming on :( , i hope not - what will we do without MrsIce the 31337 |= 3 /|\ 4| _ 3

translation is Female.

MrsIce

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 29, 2004
i hope not as well but the forum want be the same with out me

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
lmao, the tard himself urban also took away my siggy without any sort of notice at all, just took it away, not even a pm!

urban u dnt own the forum, and im sure if EE said that its ok then u shud leave it, u dont have the choice to just take it away wen its been passed by an admin!

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
DarkXXX said:
lmao, the tard himself urban also took away my siggy without any sort of notice at all, just took it away, not even a pm!

urban u dnt own the forum, and im sure if EE said that its ok then u shud leave it, u dont have the choice to just take it away wen its been passed by an admin!

And your assuming it was me how...

Oh damn I don't? No **** so why is are you two brining it up. I didn't see the EE post till after, and I pm'd him about it. If he say's it's ok then she/he can have it back.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
urbanfox said:
And your assuming it was me how...

bio said, and i believe him as any other mod/admin would have the decency to pm me and tell em what was wrong with it, as its actually smaller than alot of other ppls siggys!

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
DarkXXX said:
bio said, and i believe him as any other mod/admin would have the decency to pm me and tell em what was wrong with it, as its actually smaller than alot of other ppls siggys!

I honestly don't remember if I did or not, if it happened 3 days ago it was probably me, I cleaned sigs that were too big, but after pm'ing 3 people i quit.

And bio is such a great reliable source... hmm yes... watching my every waking minute... 'hey bio, come over here and watch me! I am cleaning sigs!"

closed until EE pm's me or he/another admin reopens it.

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
aye tis sorted,

also stop bullying urban all the time, bully me so i can beat the crap out of ya all aye :)

Status
Not open for further replies.