smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
can no one host a server for longer than a week with out it going down.. or a wipe no wonder legend of mir is dying even more with all these bad Host's / GM's wasting peoples time..-.-

TwilighT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2012
can no one host a server for longer than a week with out it going down.. or a wipe no wonder legend of mir is dying even more with all these bad Host's / GM's wasting peoples time..-.-

Omg u all the fking time crying about servers,why u dn't made ur own server and then u shut up about servers from others?
pff

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
who pointed at your server.. clearly something going wrong.. and crap gms and hosts have killed mir just asmuch as anything else.. and i wouldnt waste my time for 10 user count once you know abit more about the game you can give some feed back yeah..

haha i actually just been deleveled on his server what a total freak... clearly cant take no bad feed back.. low life

Last edited:

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
who pointed at your server.. clearly something going wrong.. and crap gms and hosts have killed mir just asmuch as anything else.. and i wouldnt waste my time for 10 user count once you know abit more about the game you can give some feed back yeah..

haha i actually just been deleveled on his server what a total freak... clearly cant take no bad feed back.. low life

yea man as i told but nobody listen to me :( all tell im a spammer but im not ,i tell the truth:that Twilght server(Tkila ) server has been done 50% **** caves all exp fast and all ,even no host he got,he got only local host with can let his pc under 1-2h to cool so dont play that server

TwilighT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2012
yea man as i told but nobody listen to me :( all tell im a spammer but im not ,i tell the truth:that Twilght server(Tkila ) server has been done 50% **** caves all exp fast and all ,even no host he got,he got only local host with can let his pc under 1-2h to cool so dont play that server

jaja :))another cry+++ please

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
jaja :))another cry+++ please

you asked to brought my friends into ur server becos you dont have enought players on that crapppy server so dont tell me im cryy'+++"
you are the one who cry becos you cannot be able to set up a server like :hasekura,zentaur ,supreme,rnd and others:)

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

just been deleveled by this idiot gm on twilight needs to learn how to gm

he is really an idiot xD

TwilighT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2012
you asked to brought my friends into ur server becos you dont have enought players on that crapppy server so dont tell me im cryy'+++"
you are the one who cry becos you cannot be able to set up a server like :hasekura,zentaur ,supreme,rnd and others:)

:)))))))))))))) i do have a server made by ME,do you have ?

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
sure i do.when i worked with you on your server i learn alots so in 1mounth i finish it :) and i have enought money to pay a mofo host atleast then nobody tell me my server is **** and i use a **** pc to host it :)

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

:)))))))))))))) i do have a server made by ME,do you have ?

where is tokeen?:) your friend witch you ... made the server sets ,maps ?:) he shut up?even when i want to speak with him he kno only spanish,basterd,he insult in english but canot aford the isnults?:)

TwilighT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2012
sure i do.when i worked with you on your server i learn alots so in 1mounth i finish it :) and i have enought money to pay a mofo host atleast then nobody tell me my server is **** and i use a **** pc to host it :)

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

where is tokeen?:) your friend witch you ... made the server sets ,maps ?:) he shut up?even when i want to speak with him he kno only spanish,basterd,he insult in english but canot aford the isnults?:)

lol you did work telling me name from sets-mobs?and what u learned?how to use npc comands?;))

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
lol you did work telling me name from sets-mobs?and what u learned?how to use npc comands?;))

want screens?:D i post if you want ,i will post how curruptible is your server?just dare :)and how the gms is so nicest

TwilighT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2012
post anything u wan't if u think when we testing its corruption then gl :)

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
My hero mir2/3 server will be going online fairly soon, more info to come soon :)

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Your mir2 server with mir3 maps?

Its not a Mir2/3 server don't try to fool people into thinking it is just say its Mir2 server with Mir3 map feature (apart from certain maps).

But good luck with it, What happened to the other server?

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I wasn't being horrible or trying to start something, The first point I made is true its not Mir3 if its heroes. Its just Mir2 with Mir3 map support only.

And as for your server I was just asking what happened to it as I've not been online much since you started making it...

But come to think about it, kinda retarded posting that your 'server' will be online soon based on the nature of the thread and the above.

Maybe, stop smoking the pot and actually learn some stuff to contribute before trying to insult me.

No? Kthanx.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Always banging on about contributing, ok then Mir2 heroes files, with Mir3 Maps, better?

And as for my mir3 server, why host server for 25 players? You and i both know theres a much bigger playerbase with mir2

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Always banging on about contributing, ok then Mir2 heroes files, with Mir3 Maps, better?

And as for my mir3 server, why host server for 25 players? You and i both know theres a much bigger playerbase with mir2

I bang on about contributing because rather then chatting **** or insulting people 24/7 on a development / help forum isn't it better to contribute?

Why? because you started the project, this is what this thread is about. People making a server only to let their potential playerbase down and wasting their time. Makes them not want to start a new one incase their time is wasted again.

I'm not singling you out, tons of owners have done it. Tho it was ironic that you posted about a server coming up in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.