Can somebody make a gsp server?

clintbeastwood

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2016
Please somebody make a gsp server or something extremely close. Closer to original the better. exp x 1. drop rate x 1.

Seeing a server that's less than a year old, with level 90s+ is so unappealing to me.

Reactions: fmtf_

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Not all servers got level 90s +.
ZenX for example has level 75 in 2 years.

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
If i knew how to, i would of made one ages ago even if it was only me in the server. I have been waiting years also and have come to the conclusion that we are going to be super lucky to ever see one again especially at x1. Until then, PUBG it is.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
If i knew how to, i would of made one ages ago even if it was only me in the server. I have been waiting years also and have come to the conclusion that we are going to be super lucky to ever see one again especially at x1. Until then, PUBG it is.

We know for sure that 3.55(Holley) stopped working on Windows 10. And probably GSP will stutter.
Chance is slim to see some one going live with a GSP server that has gate limitation to 30 connections and no gameshop working.

You and others should enjoy what Zircon servers bring, until is not too late.

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
I cant speak for others, but i have tried to "enjoy" what i could manage with zircon. Not for me, never will be.

Reactions: clintbeastwood

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
ill be glad to make a server and get a nice team! If it works with windows 10! I have some nice hosting machines here, Dell r620 dual xeons with E5-2690 v2.

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
A guy i know is coding jamies files to work like euro mir, when its tested and released, ill post the info so you can try it
Do people even want a euro based mir anymore? From feedback I've seen most like it a bit faster paced/ updated nowadays, not many have the time to play like they did on euro.

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Do people even want a euro based mir anymore? From feedback I've seen most like it a bit faster paced/ updated nowadays, not many have the time to play like they did on euro.
I dunno what other people want,
But me personally (and my small group), have played 90% of private mir3 servers, and all of them now dont really feel like mir anymore.

I dont kow if a euro/gsp would feel any better, but my group of friends my gf and I will all be giving it a go when its out

We all like grinding and relaxing and we will, enjoy a slowburn server, even if its low population it wont really effect my group as, there is enough of us to self sustain, i think it will be nice to get back to the roots of mir

clintbeastwood

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 9, 2016
I cant speak for others, but i have tried to "enjoy" what i could manage with zircon. Not for me, never will be.
Totally agree
Post automatically merged:

I dunno what other people want,
But me personally (and my small group), have played 90% of private mir3 servers, and all of them now dont really feel like mir anymore.

I dont kow if a euro/gsp would feel any better, but my group of friends my gf and I will all be giving it a go when its out

We all like grinding and relaxing and we will, enjoy a slowburn server, even if its low population it wont really effect my group as, there is enough of us to self sustain, i think it will be nice to get back to the roots of mir
Agree

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
Yes that server is still up, the GM recently merged the Global server with the China server. The client doesn't run great on Windows 10 so I'd recommend playing on Win 7 if possible.