cancer

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
If you've got any lumps, or anything, don't be silly and ask someone from a forum about it, goto a doctor. Seriously.

evildan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Dartford/Kent
im going to c a doctor tomoz i just wanted to know if any1 on here has had any problems..i dont wanna let ppl know cause my mum is still depressed after my nans death(due to cancer)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
My mate has had cancer 2 times and luchemia (sp?), he is lucky that he has recoeverd all three times, but he is only 18.

N1tr0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 15, 2005
god help you if atom gets wiff of this thread..

+ defo go get checked m8.

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
evildan said:
im going to c a doctor tomoz i just wanted to know if any1 on here has had any problems..i dont wanna let ppl know cause my mum is still depressed after my nans death(due to cancer)

Best thing you can do is not to get too worried about it, sure, get it checked out but more times then not it's nothing dangerous.

evildan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Dartford/Kent
yeh im not to bothered about it as its only been wierd in that area 4 about a week so if it is cancer it shouldnt be serious(i hope)but i heard the main treatment is to remove the testicle that has cancer so ppl will notice if i go missing for a few days

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
>_< u have a lump in your testicles?

My mate had that, thought he had cancer, luckily it was just all the tubes n **** inside all jumbled together, nothing wrong at all.

Hopefully its same for you.

evildan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Dartford/Kent
Skyline said:
>_< u have a lump in your testicles?

My mate had that, thought he had cancer, luckily it was just all the tubes n **** inside all jumbled together, nothing wrong at all.

Hopefully its same for you.

well anything is better than cancer so hopefully its that..although cancer swells the bollok up aswell and mine has grown about a 1/3 bigger than the other >_<

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
is it realllllly sore?

When you get testicle cancer it is really sore, and very swollen up.

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
lol iv been pooooo-ing my self this week my testicals have been aching ( not really bad just annoying) i went to doctors and the said it was nothing tho wtf? Lol

Last edited:

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Ssoul2004 said:
lol iv been ****ing my self this week my testicals have been aching ( not really bad just annoying) i went to doctors and the said it was nothing tho wtf? Lol

You **** too much m8.

digi-worx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2005
lumps are no laughing matter mate. i don't want to worry you but seriously get it checked as soon as possible.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
N1tr0 said:
god help you if atom gets wiff of this thread..

+ defo go get checked m8.

PMSL ill refrain, for the love of god ill hold back. But seriosuly dont wind urself up over it, cos more than likely its nothing. It could just be the tubes as skyline said (and as it was in my case once) with relevance to that, it could be a hernia, which i have had, the hernia itself was near my bladder but causes swelling in your nuts.

Man my balls were so big they needed a bed to themselves, cos im so ****ing cool.

Yamma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
Just dont worry youself over it and get worked up, its probly nufin but g/l neway

michaelj:mrj

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 13, 2005
United Kingdom
my nana has (had?) cancer, shes recovering slowly.

sounds like testicular cancer to me, theres posters all over the PE changing rooms about it.

go to a doctor.

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
my m8 had cancer down there his gf found a lump and he had it cheched out and confirmed, luckly he got it early enough and had all the theropy and stuff, he lost his hair and was very weak for over 6 months but when he got the all clear every thing went back to normal and now everything is good. It pays to get these things checked out