can't log in (dm2)

Join Discord

1westy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Abit of dm2 help please

Ok, so i managed to find the downloads i needed, i used the lomcn_dm2 files i think, i then put the realise files into c:/mirserver. I then moved all my euro mir files into c:/mirserver/Mir2 and changed the ini's to the ip and changed server name to ktest. I also used the exe that was already in there. I then started putting up all the gates, i didnt know what order to put them up in so i used a 1.9 guide, however there is no gamegate in these files only a RunGate, so i put that up in its place. Now i managed to create a char and almost log in, how ever it stops where the notice should come up... Where have i gone wrong?

Help would be very much appreciated.

Also, where do i find the file containing GM's?

Thanks
Westy

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Genin Dont Double Post just edit ur other i thought i tell ya so mods dont delete them both just copy and paste ur bottom post into top one and say sorry double post if u do it again just some advise i like to pass onto other people

Ur missing DecoItems.Txt file i think i can get one.

Upvote 0

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Ok im getting this same problem with latest TD files everything appears to be working.. any idea's peepz probably something simple.

reply to my own question lol

It was something simple i chose the wrong game gate to click on, y have 2 to confuse me i dont no:P, cheers for help tho zidio :D

Cheers
/DeathsDeciple

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
something to do with hell 2.3 map files not loading??

Someone else had a problem like this. Im sure they opened up setup .txt and deleted some rows containing the map files it was stating was not loading. If you get me lol.

Upvote 0

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
You're Right Zidio Near The Botton Of You're Setup.Text File. There Is Somethink About Hell2.3 Just Change The Directory To Where You're Maps Are Then Ya Sorted. :)

Upvote 0

jasper

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2005
removed gamegate.exe and left in rungate.exe to stop confusion

changed the map direction in !setup to: MapDir=.\Map\

re-uploading now

Upvote 0

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
wd jasper im sorry all for this as i didnt think about changing it at the time i put together td 's 2 sets of files.

Upvote 0