Cataclysm !

Join Discord

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Was tempted my self, but I'm addicted for GT5, FIFA and Football Manager so would have no time for WoW! lol

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
my bro seems to think they total messed up the game with this pack

i would agree with your bro :P
I'm staying clear of it for a good few months to see how it settles, going to be buggy as hell for awhile, till balance stuff out.. again..

they seem to make the same mistakes every expansion, messing with all the spells / stats after spending a year + balancing them only to be in the same state again.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
I think it's alright tbh, WOTLK was worse.

Plus I love what they've done to Stormwind.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
ha alliance..i pity the fool!

Every expansion they actually reduce the game difficulty, if u noticed difficulty wise vanila>tbc>tetris>mario>solitaire>Wotlk.

yeah wotlk is pure **** compared to other expansions, i was in an end game guild on TBC raided SWP all day long lol.

I hope this expansion they make the game abit harder, not every retard can have epics.

@Mask You're probably right lol, when a warrior do 18k dps (Hybrid class) and a lock(Pure dps class) do 16k dps, then thats ****ed up.

We'll see anyway how the game goes , might start my own guild on jaedenar.

SamB

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 28, 2010
ha alliance..i pity the fool!

Every expansion they actually reduce the game difficulty, if u noticed difficulty wise vanila>tbc>tetris>mario>solitaire>Wotlk.

yeah wotlk is pure **** compared to other expansions, i was in an end game guild on TBC raided SWP all day long lol.

I hope this expansion they make the game abit harder, not every retard can have epics.

@Mask You're probably right lol, when a warrior do 18k dps (Hybrid class) and a lock(Pure dps class) do 16k dps, then thats ****ed up.

We'll see anyway how the game goes , might start my own guild on jaedenar.

Games actually really good atm despite all the crys and moans.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&cn=Jealy

They are definitely making it easier but it's just to get more people to play, imo if they kept it how it was back in Vanilla I doubt they'd be over the 12million mark.

lol @ your gems/ench's

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&cn=Eksman

Last edited:

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
According to Blizzard they're going back to the days of things requiring a bit of effort such as CC in instances.

If they do I'll maybe play, if it's another WotLK then I probably wont bother other than a few bg/arena.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
they need to bring 40 mans back. 40man raiding was the bomb, sure you got leechers but for the harder encounters nobody could leech.
Vanilla was just amazing for raiding tbh. atm i feel there have dumbed the game down so much its not very appealing, they've took everything that had meaning in the game, mounts, epics , raid difficulty, and made a mockery out of it.

but they are a business, and like jealy said they had to do it to make more money, but for me its took all the enjoyment out of the game, and no doubt there are alot of other people who feel the same, but just keep playing because its part of their routine.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Does anyone know if you get any "free" gametime when you buy the expansion? If you know what I mean... I'm sure when I bought WOTLK I got a free month game time on my account

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
I'm sure you should get a free month as you got a free month on the other expantions. But I think they changed it after TBC.

Last edited:

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
I think the only one that got a free month was the first original WoW? I don't remember any of the expansions giving free months, but you can get a 10 day free trial for cataclysm up to level 80 if you have an account with all previous expansions on. Leveling a Goblin Hunter myself with the free trial, started on a new realm (Executus) with 2 other people.

Last edited:

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
I'm one of those people ^_^ Never really played WoW in depth before so thought I'd give it ago!

Daz317

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2007
Finding it fun, archeology is fun.. got 2 mounts off it upto now. Would love that epic wep from it.