Centurian Server! needing host / beta soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

ssj4songohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
Centurian server (mission remake) needs a host for after the beta phase of the server (thats happening now with 12 selected players only 3 chosen atm) aevery betatester will get Beta kit, witch is decent items :P.

if your intrested in hosting or BETA pm / add me, [email protected]

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
i'v had a little go, is it a good server so far (not to hard to lvl, but not to easy) items are balanced out and atm gold is hard to come by so leveling is more equal (wizards cant totally own!) apparently they are going to add a town to go to once your lvl30+ with a whole new set of areas. This server has good potential in my view :soon:

ssj4songohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
Thanks for the comments guys, second beta wave will start about 3pm today and and will last all night till i goto bed or so :).

ssj4songohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
DigitalBecoming said:
Can't you leave your pc?

I will definately play at 3 :D

well unless you dont want level 30+ hunting caves added and a new town, no i cant leave it :P

ssj4songohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
DigitalBecoming said:
They already have a host.

They are fixing some stuff again (I just tested it for an hour or so)

i HAVE a host? first ive heard of Having a host :S...

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
lol at you Xue u help make the ReadDeal website then you say the server ant for you thats fine just leave but why did you fookin wipe the website you just a big kid

ssj4songohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
lifco said:
lol at you Xue u help make the ReadDeal website then you say the server ant for you thats fine just leave but why did you fookin wipe the website you just a big kid

and what does that have to do with Centuria sever beta? go away with you spam, as theres a time and a place and this is niethers thanks :cop:

:rockband:
:sbum:

XueQi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
o the web is wipe out let me checkk if it is i will put it back up maybe the host wipe it out

Last edited: