Chikowa - host is sad coz....

Join Discord

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Only 1 post is needed for me to sum up this server lol, so here it is.......

Host ALLOWS Cheats
Servers built on cheats
GM's cheat
GM's throw faulse accusations
Players throw faulse accusations
GM's make items for their player chars
GM's lvl up their player chars
They PK on their GM chars if some1 PK's their player char
If they don't get what they want (Mob/Item wise) they prob spawn or make - Just a guess lol

That pretty much sums it all up......lol, i got plenty more if it's needed

Think thiss would go for most people lol - Do us lot a favour and shut it off, the reputation can't or won't get any better. It will just get worse

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Sonic said:

Host ALLOWS Cheats
Servers built on cheats
GM's cheat
If they don't get what they want (Mob/Item wise) they prob spawn or make - Just a guess lol

Think thiss would go for most people lol - Do us lot a favour and shut it off, the reputation can't or won't get any better. It will just get worse

r u dumb? **** off back to WeOwn

the Host and GM are never ingame hardly and are not CORRUPT and have NEVER pked anyone on there GM's so i suggest u stfu

HOST does not allow cheats you get a warning then your BANNED

Let me just fill you in on something this isnt same GM TEAM as on last server..!!!

GM's = Host
Half GM = CHiKoWa (creator)

/fubu

edit:why not shut WeOwn down noone would care, 4-5 WeOwn's closed already for bullsh1t reasons :tank:

Last edited:

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Sonic said:

Host ALLOWS Cheats
Servers built on cheats
GM's cheat

didnt u mean to post this on the weown thread ;)

socar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2003
Sonic said:

Host ALLOWS Cheats
Servers built on cheats
GM's cheat

I think your confused mate, this is a clean server if your looking for that sorta stuff try weown. Im sure Theone can sort you out with an item of your choice.

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
wooooooooooooow:whips: lmao wtf u goin on about u lot theres nothing wrong with with server it is classic host dose not allow cheats as i have seen many ppl banned already n as for The_Mafia do they hell cheat yer it loks like it but hey it might just b skill lol :weightlif

and the only reason The_Mafia took sw from us is because there was 2 sw wars in 1 night 1 started at 6:00 ended at 8pm n then the other 1 started without warning n fin at 10pm we were like omfg it was hard work so we give up in the end this was way not rite lol

and webby you bloody noob i cant say u dont cheat 3 times i was u run in me all on different nights, fubu i seen the pics that zippo got of u hittin when parad im sure host has by now n if not them i would b glad 2

you all can ***** fight as much as u want:chat: but it wont change anything about the server every1 who hasnt tryed it i say u should the server is mint it is very fast but seems very slow:ball:

host dont take the server down u dont need 2 listen 2 ppl its yours do wat u want lol n if ppl dont like it the u know wat 2 do ( if your some1 like webby ill tell u **** OFF n qwit)

socar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 19, 2003
*Angel* said:
wooooooooooooow:whips: lmao wtf u goin on about u lot theres nothing wrong with with server it is classic host dose not allow cheats as i have seen many ppl banned already n as for The_Mafia do they hell cheat yer it loks like it but hey it might just b skill lol :weightlif

and the only reason The_Mafia took sw from us is because there was 2 sw wars in 1 night 1 started at 6:00 ended at 8pm n then the other 1 started without warning n fin at 10pm we were like omfg it was hard work so we give up in the end this was way not rite lol

and webby you bloody noob i cant say u dont cheat 3 times i was u run in me all on different nights, fubu i seen the pics that zippo got of u hittin when parad im sure host has by now n if not them i would b glad 2

you all can ***** fight as much as u want:chat: but it wont change anything about the server every1 who hasnt tryed it i say u should the server is mint it is very fast but seems very slow:ball:

host dont take the server down u dont need 2 listen 2 ppl its yours do wat u want lol n if ppl dont like it the u know wat 2 do ( if your some1 like webby ill tell u **** OFF n qwit)

Tbh everyone and anyone can use cheats and i dont see how the_mafia would be the only ones using them. And i wish the host would hurry up and sort the PK BUG outfor ppl with red chars!!!!!

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
*Angel* said:

lol tbh ¬_¬

Tricky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 18, 2003
yup trying to get a exe without the red logging bug atm, hopefully shud be fully fixed on thurs :smoking:

/Host

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Tricky said:
yup trying to get a exe without the red logging bug atm, hopefully shud be fully fixed on thurs :smoking:

/Host
why mate? 2minute job...

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
look to every in the mafia (twats) say wat u want at the end of the day ChIkOwACrEw woul own u if u didnt have cheats .

fubu ive seen u cheating for example me and u was fighting and urun under a building were no 1 can see ur body .......so i put mouse on u after about 20 seconds seing you hitting me wile u was parad only reason u aint banned is because i didnt get screenys quik enough and enough so f u

and webby ur jsut a n00b that everytime u say il own u u come outside sz and u die or tt the mafia is full of cheating twats soon as the hosts realise that the server will have double the amount of people playing *i think*

i mean i found it hard enough getting lvl 48 and my m8 getting 51
and u get 50
and in 3 days i believe u got a lvl 48 war
well for every 1 that plays that server they should think that aint possible

same on real mir really aint it u get banned...
how many other servers u been banned on fubu and the rest of ur twat m8s.

i was looking through post and seeing some of u saying its a game....
so y wen ether i log on u there fubu's on 23 hours a day u aint got lifes ur like that man who invented mircrosoft a little freek with no life and all he has is PC!!! get a life u sad twats and leave a good server alone :ban: sry if i made u cry fubu and the rest of ur cheating muppets :cray: have a nice day

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
madone said:
look to every in the mafia (twats) say wat u want at the end of the day ChIkOwACrEw woul own u if u didnt have cheats .

fubu ive seen u cheating for example me and u was fighting and urun under a building were no 1 can see ur body .......so i put mouse on u after about 20 seconds seing you hitting me wile u was parad only reason u aint banned is because i didnt get screenys quik enough and enough so f u

and webby ur jsut a n00b that everytime u say il own u u come outside sz and u die or tt the mafia is full of cheating twats soon as the hosts realise that the server will have double the amount of people playing *i think*

and u get 50

so y wen ether i log on u there fubu's on 23 hours a day u aint got lifes ur like that man who invented mircrosoft a little freek with no life and all he has is PC!!! get a life u sad twats and leave a good server alone :ban: sry if i made u cry fubu and the rest of ur cheating muppets :cray: have a nice day
awww sounds like some1 is upset boo who, tbh if i die its wen thrs 3 ov ya's or more i dnt think ive died on a 1v1 plus ur a bunch of para noobs, so i went and got a para nxt min i get AMG U PARA CHEATER grow up tbh. I dnt cry wen i die i log bk in pot up n go hlp kill you, im lvl 44 and thts only bcos i only play chikowa to join in fights and sw i dnt waste my time lvlin rather lvl and hunt on euro.
Your all quick to say we cheat but you only say it wen u get owned u dnt like bein para'd and bein killed its like your life has bin ruind by it. You bin sayin it so much it dnt bother us, until host bans us and has proof of cheatin thn can u moan, untill thn stfu cos u dnt no wtf ur on about ;)

Last edited:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
madone said:

and u get 50

the man who invent mircosoft. has the best life going for him, nothing more to say.. he wants something he can get it..

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
~Webby~ said:
awww sounds like some1 is upset boo who, tbh if i die its wen thrs 3 ov ya's or more i dnt think ive died on a 1v1 plus ur a bunch of para noobs, so i went and got a para nxt min i get AMG U PARA CHEATER grow up tbh. I dnt cry wen i die i log bk in pot up n go hlp kill you, im lvl 44 and thts only bcos i only play chikowa to join in fights and sw i dnt waste my time lvlin rather lvl and hunt on euro.
Your all quick to say we cheat but you only say it wen u get owned u dnt like bein para'd and bein killed its like your life has bin ruind by it. You bin sayin it so much it dnt bother us, until host bans us and has proof of cheatin thn can u moan, untill thn stfu cos u dnt no wtf ur on about ;)
lol. some one let me use der high level warrior on dis server. or tao.. ;) pweese ;);)

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
Martyn said:
lol. some one let me use der high level warrior on dis server. or tao.. ;) pweese ;);)
takes bout 30minzz to get 40 m8 ;), id let u use mine but thrs a **** bug wer i cnt log on ¬_¬

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
~Webby~ said:
takes bout 30minzz to get 40 m8 ;), id let u use mine but thrs a **** bug wer i cnt log on ¬_¬
hmm really? what bug u cant log on? let me use ya char den ¬.¬ hmm 30minutes.. lol i might try it out later.. :P wheres all da info n stuff?

GrimCrim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2003
lol Mafia allowed free run of Chikowa server just like most servers.

NO NEED TO SAY MORE :manman: