Chinese Private Servers

smoochy boys on tour

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
just created a wiz cos they much better for this server i think. ingame name ElitePinki will be on bout 12:30 after job interview hope to see a few of you on

Upvote 0

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
HAAHAHA NOOBS here on LOMCN want to ban me some1??
Why coz are against me?? u ask me to help u for ur server ....on Messanger, and i dont want it, and for this?
OK!
Have u banned from my Messanger and my server forever!!! :) And read down in ur language!

DOOMNEZEU

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
we shud make a english guild ona chinese/korean server, a popular one with over 500+ players tho.

ands own them lol.

imposible because we come with 50 ppl , they ( chinese ) come with 500ppl and so on :D

Upvote 0

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Why coz are against me?? u ask me to help u for ur server ....on Messanger, and i dont want it, and for this?
OK!
Have u banned from my Messanger and my server forever!!! And read down in ur language!
for me = 0 that you banned me

Have u banned from my Messanger and my server forever
Maybe
I have banned u from .....

For the love of god LEARN ENGLISH

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
OK!
Have u banned from my Messanger and my server forever!!! :) And read down in ur language!

DOOMNEZEU

you what? i have you on my messenger? news to me as i only have like 30 people lol...
-Dan

Upvote 0

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
:agree:
Nightrider said: you what? i have you on my messenger? news to me as i only have like 30 people lol...

Im not talking about u, im talking about Alex an 13 years old stupid romanian noob here (2008), who all day ask me with mir server infos... on yahooMessenger... and im sick of him! I tell him to ask on forums about his problems ! If I dont help him , write here stupid thinks. And his english sucks. :middle:

All RESPECTS WHO RESPECT ME! :agree:
Who dont ....is his problems!!!:tongue1:

U understand something here I DON'T:
night DOOOOOOOOOOMNEZEU said that to me , not to you

DOOMNEZEU

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
if you don't understand is your problem because your brain have less then 2 neurons :D
1) my title is member , but i see at your title NOOB+1 :P
2) i asked you on messenger to see tree files from mir , is that so hard you freaking gay ( Tinand cont ca sunem ro , de aceasi sange , asa ce naiba tie grea ( This part is not in english because i don.t know to translate it wright :D )

3) I RESPECT ALL PLAYERS & GM WHO PLAY FAIR ( NOT LIKE YOU , ON YOUR SERVER )

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
:)OK Im agree with ur apologizes but see in the future is not good to be angry/iritate on some1 or to everybody, I/WE dont have nothing with u.:) And 1 more think I dont like this gay-ule, plz be attention with ur writing!! guy=tip/baiat , gay=poponar... Plz modify there!!!

DOOMNEZEU

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
back to subject plss look at the thread M2server bigproblem part 2 , and help me so solve out , because i wanna reopen my svr ( all of you pls help)

Upvote 0

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
The last two pages of this thread gave me a headache.

On topic: I thought the server was pretty crap, all the items looked really awful. Also too many players if you ask me, was a good thing you get "run through" otherwise there would be no other way to get arround.

-Lind

Upvote 0