Chinese Servers.

Join Discord

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Any tips on playing with the chinese?

For instance, should i use an english name? or would i get raped.

EDIT: The server listings look the same as www.sfydy.com :) at the vey top in yellow! Cant miss it!

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Whats lag like on these servers? Considering the distance between us and the server location?

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Every Chinese server I've been on has had a very good connection, No lag and Hundreds of players...

Just get sick of looking at symbols and shiz.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
cannot understand this at all ha, could anyone just post a link to a client/exe etc for a high usercount non lag one thats fairly new please?

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Ive probley played more chinese mir2 servers than anyone on lomcn

Some do lag its a fact, but if you get on a good hosted one like say fen etc you are sweet no lag at all

Infact i was the first on lomcn to play fen back when assassin had just comeout, see my avatar

When i first started playing i used my name lifco and was always pked lol then i switched to numbers like 888 its keeps the pk down alittle lol

Good days

hegewes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 21, 2010
I have to say u guys think it too simple. all ppl use super hack/support/third party software in chinese servers. and it is allowed to use. they only do basic lvls or just buy lvls and sets then PK each others and have fun with sabak. thats all they do, they dont lvl dont hunt. u can buy everything in chinese servers. (obviously u pay very little USD u can have the best items and lvls, but u cant trade with GM as u cannot speak chinese and dealing with paypal lol)

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

lol, looks I've been here for a long time but never post anything lol

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
lol there was a few of us awhile back that was playing chinese servers and we joined a guild for english speakers, was good tbh, i have played a ton of chinese and speak to ucdiy owner daily about new items ect, too bad i dont put all my efforts into making a server -.-

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
lol even google translate makes no diffrence at all think we need to find a chineese friend to translate 4 us :P

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
i found a server i want to try, but I think i need the client for 2.28 I have the exe and the patch files for the server, but i dont seem to have client files. they also didnt come with ini files .. odd it seems as if every site they only give a patch and a EXE only... not sure how to work with it, i have been translating alot through google, but I cant seem to actually get a REAL connection. ( INI's , IP;l cant be found) they must not need it.

Getting frustrated with it, gunna have to get a friend to figure it out for me lol

Last edited: