ChineseMap Maker

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
This is a stab in the dark but are you on about obtaining maps like this?

maphh2.png

They're quite hard to come by, they are in most chinese clients but the object and tile wil's are packed so you can't open them.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Dave85... that is not true.
They are in many chinese clients... but they can be customised how you please they arent "packed" or encrypted usually.

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
Ok then name or link to 1 client that doesn't have their files packed with these style maps in.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Wouldnt be difficult as Ive downloaded like 2-3 clients today which contain these files and can be used how you please.
Im not fuking about either. There are many chinese clients that arent "packed" with these objects/tiles.

I think the StarLite client used these. If thats still hosted perhaps try that but not sure if they are customisable.

OK found some on pc, dont tend to keep them but heres an image of me opening them fine.

mapobjectscanopen.JPG

Last edited:

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
Wanna post a link for these clients then? trust me all the clients i've found have had their main .wil files packed to stop ppl taking their work, such as the tile,prguse,weapon and more wil files.

EDIT: That screenie of the StarLite files?

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I dont keep links to the stuff I download. I have no need to do so.
Download any chinese data pack thats like over 100mb then it usually has updated tiles/objects

Ok these arent packed they are encrypted for starters :P
Yeah some do use a system to prevent you ripping there stuff but the majority of the chinese clients dont do this at all.

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
You claim to have d/l'd 2-3 clients today, you wanna share any links? and also packed/encrypted = same thing.

I've d/l'd quite a few clients myself and all of which have been encrypted. Plus Lif's release link is down :(

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
No its not star lites. Its something I downloaded earlier.
Yeah I have downloaded a load of chinese stuff today... I said I dont keep the links for any of them. Have no need to once they have downloaded tbh.
Ive deleted them to be quite honest. I dont like them. I never tend to keep them.

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
your full of B/S you haven't d/l'd the maps i'm on about atall and they are always encrypted in the chinese clients, the screenie you showed are of a few things from the old RZ client. You say you lose the links but in reality you didn't have them to start with do you, else you'd beable to simply look in your internet history, ohh wait you probably clear'd that didn't you... -.-

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I dont have to prove anything to you. Ask someone that worked with data files for some time now. Like BH or Milo. Im sure they can tell you. Yeah I have probs got the links on history but going through all of them just to find it for someone that dont even think Im telling the truth I find quite pointless.

As for the old RZ client lmao stfu. Why would I wanna take it from there when its so simple to find them myself?

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Selling - Chinese Map Maker
Name: Chao Zung Zao
Height: 3' 2''
Weight: 75 lbs

Still plenty of life in him, but this is a limited offer, while stocks last only.

RRP: £59.95
My price: £39.95

Buy now and get a free Chinese Scripter.

Offer ends 31st March 2008.

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
no need to get like that lmao. I never said you had anything to prove, I just hate liars and people wasting my time. After all your claims you produce a screen shot of files i had about 2-3 years ago.

And you saying you cba to look through your history to help people on this forum, says alot doesn't...

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
Selling - Chinese Map Maker
Name: Chao Zung Zao
Height: 3' 2''
Weight: 75 lbs

Still plenty of life in him, but this is a limited offer, while stocks last only.

RRP: £59.95
My price: £39.95

Buy now and get a free Chinese Scripter.

Offer ends 31st March 2008.

Lmfao!

Shame really i was only lookin to spend £39.94 :(

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Lmao to help people on this forum... Ive think Ive done more than my fair share of that thank you.

I dont see no release files or information coming from you? Soo you really cant pull that card on my whatsoever.

Well the screenshot I gave was an example of what I had and to prove I could open them without any trouble.

Like I said Im not going to go through like 50 chinese sites again until I find the link you want. Plus I dont know what the file names would be... So I could be downloading something totally irrelevent to this subject.

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
This isn't battle of who's helped who for goodness sake calmdown.

"Well the screenshot I gave was an example of what I had and to prove I could open them without any trouble."
It proves fk all as the screenie is of 2-3 year old files and has nothing todo with the chinese files. GTFO noob -.-