Circ 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Server Name: Circ
Server Exp Rate: Low - Med
Server Version: 2.3
Starter Level: 22
Only One GM: ADMIN
Server IP: 217.168.153.14
Server Name: CIRC
Forum:Forum
Downloads:Client Client(Mirror) Maps

This is a long term server ive currently paid for 3 months hosting, but I will be purchasing another 3 months next month.

Currently im still working and adding alot of stuff ive disabled some high level caves and a few npcs due to me still working on them.

*Choose to help the Devil or fight for justice along side the almighty God.

*Based on euro mir but carries on with new caves and items level 50 will be reachable within a week roughly, although speed will vary dependant on time spent online.

*Higher skills Quests can be done to level your skills past level 3.

*Merging Rare/Semi rare items can be merged with other items/monster essences to create better items.

*Pets There are 4 stages of pets Yellow Blue Red and Unique each require tokens, Yellow, Blue and Red are Normal pets, Unique are mass attacking pets tokens drop off mobs.

*Group abilities To use group abilities you need atleast 3 people in your group and you need to unlock each ability by doing quests, 2 current added group abilities (summon Guardian gives you a strong pet to defend you for 5 minutes you must have killed 300 mobs to use) another example is (gods bounty it will give each group member a apple and fresh supply of pots and taos receive amulets and poison)
[EDIT: Group abilitys also level up the more they are used]

*Group hunting will be a key part of server some caves can only be entered with a group.

*Special abilities Each class will have its own special ability, but as for most things ingame to achieve this you will need to have completed a quest.

*Currencys There will be 3 Currencys ingame Gold dropped from mobs also buy selling items GamePoints gained by killing certian mobs and can be traded and are usefull for KR teles and GameGold which can only be obtained through quests.

Last edited:

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
17 atm its lowrate so I dont expect alot at first but hopefully when people realise will be a stable and long term server more might join.

BTW please bear inmind im still tweaking alot of things ingame. TY

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Im gonna go set it up properly later tonight mate just trying to sort bdd out on server atm.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
i think servas gd tbh, nt jst saying that bcuz its my bro's and now exps been upped a lil

/Andy

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
I would play it more as it is good. But exp is a bit 2 low for me :)

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
also a rebirth system is being worked on too,its a gd stable server its just people need to give it a chance dispite it being a lower rate than alot of servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.