Client Please..

Rave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2003
Got Ledu Working but dont really like it doesnt configure with the foundation DB...

If i Used the other client (non ledu) would it work better? any1 got the link for it? the one in gimpasaurus sticky at the top doesnt work.

:) Regards

bigboy59

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2006
You can't use the standard Mir 1.9 client to connect to 1.9 servers because there is no way of creating an account. I managed to turn the auto patcher off but couldn't make an account. And I don't want to piss around with this ledu client and the ip changer / config ****.

Upvote 0

bigboy59

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2006
just tried it, renamed it to mir.exe and placed it in the mir dir. It starts up with Server in a yellow circle at the top left, then just says connection closed, when the servers up with the standard 1.9 exe.

Upvote 0

bigboy59

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2006
Hazuki said:
You cant connect to private servers with the standard 1.9 it wont work.
What client do I need then? I have the offical 1.9 client and I tryed the exe u posted with that. I don't want to configure all this ledu client **** to play on one server.

Upvote 0

Rave

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2003
bigboy59 said:
What client do I need then? I have the offical 1.9 client and I tryed the exe u posted with that. I don't want to configure all this ledu client **** to play on one server.

aye me 2
ledu is a joke

Upvote 0

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Download and installed the Euro 1.9 client. Then download this and extract in you Legend of Mir folder over writing all. Then open the ini files and put in your IP and Servername.

Upvote 0