Computer/Laptop

Join Discord

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Just started a new job so looking to possibly get a new computer or laptop, laptop would be preferred due to the portability I'll be wanting to play most modern games on it and possibly doing a bit of transferring on the hard drive so if anyone can recommend any they have seen recently it would be appreciated

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
not being funny craid but why not just use the biggest dictionary in the world...GOOGLE.

you know what ram is and a cpu , if not sure about graphics GOOGLE it lol.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
not being funny craid but why not just use the biggest dictionary in the world...GOOGLE.

you know what ram is and a cpu , if not sure about graphics GOOGLE it lol.
Yeah well I know a little bit about alot but I don't know what hardware is compatible with what etc (desktops ofc) nor do I know alot of GOOD computer websites with decent prices, the first websites that spring to mind for me looking at computer would be ebuyer, play.com, scan and overclockers (if its still going?). Whereas some of you computer nuts may have a wider range of knowledge and useful information lol

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
£400 won't buy you a laptop powerful enough for modern games, I don't think anyway.

You'd be looking more at the £650+ mark for that.

£400 gets you a decent standard graphics laptop.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
if you go to hotukdeals.com you'll prob pick up an i3 with a dedicated gfx card and 3gb for about 400, if ur uber lucky ull get a i5 with similar for about 450. Last year I paid 400 for a dedicated gfx card , blue ray, 3gb and everything else, **** hot offer.