[2.3] Connection Problem!!

Join Discord

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
I put the server online and a friend of mine can join and play ingame he is connecting from his house, so the online part works ok but when my brother trys to connect (same connection as me) it freezes as u go to login it says he is connecting from my router ip which is the access point to the server but then as he goes to login it freezes i dunno if i need to change some ip's in the config files or add a secoundary access point for him or somthing but i dunno. I connect to the server through 127.0.0.1 but my brother will have to connect through the router ip but that must be bugging it to make it freezes, i dunno if you can or cant do this but if you can pls tell me how if you cant just say you cant :P.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

lol just to simplify it i connect to the server through 127.0.0.1 i host the server from my router ip my brother trys connecting to server (using same ip as me) then it freezes on login. My friend can connect perfectly, just wanting to know if you can make it possible for my brother to connect on the same connection.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
He would have to connect either using your internal ip (192.168.0.**) , i think or just connect using the global ip that others would connect, 127.0.0.1 will only work from your pc.

Upvote 0