Crash Course

smoochy boys on tour

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
Any one recomend these ?, Ive been taking lessons but seem to be gettin no where anywer fast lol, i can drive etc, got my own car .. just wanna pass before it all changes agen .

Ta

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Me and my bros been Quoted £800 for the 2 of us, Its how my mum and dad passed theirs so ill go for it.

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
Driving and learning takes time and experience.

They also dont give you a guarantee pass. Yeah they say if you fail your first test they will give you your second test free. If fail that one gotta pay another £400 PP to take the whole course again.

Mark

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Driving and learning takes time and experience.

They also dont give you a guarantee pass. Yeah they say if you fail your first test they will give you your second test free. If fail that one gotta pay another £400 PP to take the whole course again.

Mark

You don't, you can just put in for a test again.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Lol, I would say yes and no :S i spent like 5 weeks driving about with my mum next to me, She then decided it would be the best way to go about it by gettin a 5 day pass course which i thought yeh great! so she spent 700 quid on this course for me i went to it done about 3 hours of drivin per dayand got lectured for the rest of the time for 5 days, I then went to do my test and failed. These companys are not guarenteed pass infact i think they just want your money. You would be better off going to your driving instructor and booking him/her for 5 days i think. I eventually passed my 3rd time (In my own car)

/Zen2

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
took me 4-5months but i had a 3week holiday just when i was ready for my test so i had to book it for after i came back, if u got 600 quid to spend on a crash course you could probably pass for 3-400 with a driving instructor in a short time depending on work/college. i dont rate crash courses i think their a con.

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
lol @ the comments bwt me haha >< its all over n i can drive agen now, and dont exceed speed limits! lessons learnt!

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
You will go over the limit. Even if it's 31 in a 30.
I can gaurentee it.

you know what i mean though, not being an idiot, dont even hang about with the people i did, been awful relying on lifts to work and busses etc for the past 9 month as i work about 18 mile frm home everyday.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I spent like 250 on lessons doing two a week. And passed first time. And what the hell is theory driving lessons?
Just get on the road, do it in bits, let in sink in, and you're away. Crash courses sound to me (i had no idea they were sooo expensive) like a waste of cash.
/Gand/Ryan