Crusade 1.9 Now ONLINE!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
Right,

Reboot, I Give £0 Min Warnings 15 min 5 min 1 min then say rebooting in 5 4 3 2 1 then say if you do not logout now you may experience a rewind
then reboot
so there is notice, there were few tings putingame last night which were badly bugged so emergency reboot was shouted and server rebooted after 30 seconds

as for client
i have downloaded the client, patch and exe and works 100% for me,.....

VirUs

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Right,

Reboot, I Give £0 Min Warnings 15 min 5 min 1 min then say rebooting in 5 4 3 2 1 then say if you do not logout now you may experience a rewind
then reboot
so there is notice, there were few tings putingame last night which were badly bugged so emergency reboot was shouted and server rebooted after 30 seconds

as for client
i have downloaded the client, patch and exe and works 100% for me,.....

VirUs
this is strange lol i d/l Crusade client and Crusade full patch i put it in and i still cant see all mobs and all items.......

Alii

When you extrated the patch are you sure you overwrite the previous one? Coz wen i done it, it didnt work because i didn't overrite it until i went onto my crusade file and sorted it out from der.

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
then hes uploaded the old ledu again, ill up load new one with all new working things in it when i get time, tbh a full client shud be posted with the patch and new ledu in it

VirUs

Alii

His hosting both servers. Crusade and his one.

Last edited:

Alii

Added a noob quest. Win yourself noob kit, will help you to easily to lvl to 70.

And since there too many wizards ingame with mass thunder. It doesn't make the server balanced for taos/warriors. So i've decided to add a cave for taos and warriors. You have to be lvl 68 until the 110 and the cave can no longer be used. giving a balancing class now.

hoping to see more warriors/taoists ingame. :) thnx.
Crusade 24.7 online. Lag-free. And helpful gms 24.7 on for help.

Tel ur friends to join! Advertise crusade pls, we've reached to 20 members online now :) and more!

Edit: Level up system added too: Automatically Global shouts your level when you reach a sepific level.

images51um0.jpg

Last edited:

jane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 28, 2003
Great Britain
tbh played server for a few days now and it is a shambles the way certain ppl have been allowed to exploit situations, you just as well call the server smoked 1.9 as it is as bent as northern rock

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
tbh played server for a few days now and it is a shambles the way certain ppl have been allowed to exploit situations, you just as well call the server smoked 1.9 as it is as bent as northern rock

oooo smoked 1.9 makes me laugh

anyways tbh bottom line is ermm i qwit probs mir for gd sooooo ye keep in touch guys [email protected] have fun

/3D

Last edited:

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
yh last server they did was much better till they fkd it up but this 1 just takes the piss

anit really fuked up ye hes tryin a add **** makin it better but in away is alil with 2x exp n where any1 can enter higher caves mn the new war n tao caves :S i been told they can get 2 110 in a night hummm thatsa gay lol

but ermm ye gl with it ali

Alii

The only people who can get to 110 is taos/warriors bcoz they are sooo slow at lvling, everyone said its a good idea adding this lvling room for taos/warr so i added, now they're moaning as soon as they hit 110 so i've decided to remove it. and as for people expolit thats sorted.

Edit: Some people are moaning n quiting, whereas they can tell me some suguestions instead of telling me to just remove or do somthing bout it. i just want my players happy. and its them playing noit me , so whateber they want it's done.

Last edited:

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
The only people who can get to 110 is taos/warriors bcoz they are sooo slow at lvling, everyone said its a good idea adding this lvling room for taos/warr so i added, now they're moaning as soon as they hit 110 so i've decided to remove it. and as for people expolit thats sorted.

Edit: Some people are moaning n quiting, whereas they can tell me some suguestions instead of telling me to just remove or do somthing bout it. i just want my players happy. and its them playing noit me , so whateber they want it's done.

the slow lvlin of taos n warr was sorted in them files... if u look theres a cave for them at 100 n yes war n taos can lvl just as fast as wizzs 2 100 well not 2 50 but they should now with x2 exp witch just sucked once u hit 120 the server is just the same every 10 lvls maybe if u took em out of tele npc all caves after 100 made a new hz places cave doors around map maybe added extra ones so it anit same old crusade ( ye id never think id say that ) n mixed kits, 100 more quests hidden around everywhere scrap rebith no 1 wants 2 lvl rite 2 200 n go bk 2 100 just for 2 things put more rules in 2 stop smoked afk lvlin he told me he was n u took 3 lvls off him :| on crusade v1 i was lvl 220 n some **** gm took 20 off me just coz i was on my bed watchin slave kill foxking maybe u should inforce it abit more...anyways ill talk 2 ya on msn gimme abell when u on

/3D

Last edited:

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
ive been tryin this out n tbh summit needs 2 be done about the lagg in peek times coz theres only like 15-20 users on n i can hardly move how do u work that out lol

also u say u stopped taos n warrs lvlin so fast if so thats abit unfair 2 ppl like me who never used the exploits n they get free lvls 4 nothin were as i ave grapft ma ass off 2 catch em up

like sum1 else sed dont make everythin so easy after a few hours i get bored 4 sole reason there isnt rare items n u can tele everywere n things like tele rings shouldnt drop 4 fun there suppose 2 be rare

another thing is this server is missin is cash use i got tons of it n its no gd 4 anythin u cant buy anythin rly coz theres nothin rare everythin is just so easy 2 find maybe if u changed things about abit this server will last alot longer than a month coz believe me its not gonna at this rate

out of 10 id give this server about 4 sry alii but theres so much more that needs doin

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
the slow lvlin of taos n warr was sorted in them files... if u look theres a cave for them at 100 n yes war n taos can lvl just as fast as wizzs 2 100 well not 2 50 but they should now with x2 exp witch just sucked once u hit 120 the server is just the same every 10 lvls maybe if u took em out of tele npc all caves after 100 made a new hz places cave doors around map maybe added extra ones so it anit same old crusade ( ye id never think id say that ) n mixed kits, 100 more quests hidden around everywhere scrap rebith no 1 wants 2 lvl rite 2 200 n go bk 2 100 just for 2 things put more rules in 2 stop smoked afk lvlin he told me he was n u took 3 lvls off him :| on crusade v1 i was lvl 220 n some **** gm took 20 off me just coz i was on my bed watchin slave kill foxking maybe u should inforce it abit more...anyways ill talk 2 ya on msn gimme abell when u on

/3D

lol that was me on crusade v1 that took the lvls from you when you was killing the mutantinsect, well your slave was killing it and you were afk.

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
i was watchin players afk leveling took 15 levels off them, but other gm gave them bak,.....

VirUs

Status
Not open for further replies.