Crusade 1.9 Now ONLINE!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

smiley

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2005
angel at the end of the day why u havin a go at him ok this not my fault but ppl have lifes 2 i dont like lmao but anyways at least hes tryin to get his server bug free ect u carnt mock someone for trying

Akuma

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 6, 2006
right, tbh im actually on most of the time ingame, im always using characters ingame which no1 has seen before and dont know its me, or im on observer all the time, dont forget alli i can see every1 ingame

tbh dont see why ur annoyed at me tkin it down, tbh, im hosting for free..........

as for me sayin i dont want nething to do ith it ur right i dont, BUT u say how do i do this and that and this do this for me whrs wrong with it tbh, i told u no more but noooo u had to keep goin and asking

as for small bugs i dont mind them there, lol u shud a bug is a bug no matter how small it is

actually at the start, u said u have the crusade files, but uve added loads to them including maps, quests monsters and items, now when i got tjhe files, u also said, i gave u the original ones as wanted to see if itd work online and so u didnt take them, but when its online ill send u my updated ones
then, oh yeah i confronted u, oh.... nop they not updated at all, never were....
right, im on msn all the time tbh, and to tell u the truth, im alwys appearing offline, BUT i talk to people when i am, soo.....

i see u gave his levels bak, btw 3D i put u to 150, alli musta put u bak up coz i aint changeds ur level since

VirUs

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
i totally agree with wat u sed smiley but alii says no1 tells him anythin wen ive been on ive never seen a gm fair enough they ave lifes but wen i post advice on ere he calls me a suck up n even thinks im sum1 else lol

alii if u read posts properly u wouldnt be in this situation would u?

n 3d as 4 me suckin up 2 virus coz i wanna play his server y would i need 2 suck up 2 him 2 play his server lol i think i play about 6 servers all in all n its not often i play mir now so how do u work that out also u was suckin up 2 alii intill u find out u lost 10lvls then u say the servers crap lol dont contradict urself makes u look stupid

Alii

right, tbh im actually on most of the time ingame, im always using characters ingame which no1 has seen before and dont know its me, or im on observer all the time, dont forget alli i can see every1 ingame

tbh dont see why ur annoyed at me tkin it down, tbh, im hosting for free..........

as for me sayin i dont want nething to do ith it ur right i dont, BUT u say how do i do this and that and this do this for me whrs wrong with it tbh, i told u no more but noooo u had to keep goin and asking

as for small bugs i dont mind them there, lol u shud a bug is a bug no matter how small it is

actually at the start, u said u have the crusade files, but uve added loads to them including maps, quests monsters and items, now when i got tjhe files, u also said, i gave u the original ones as wanted to see if itd work online and so u didnt take them, but when its online ill send u my updated ones
then, oh yeah i confronted u, oh.... nop they not updated at all, never were....
right, im on msn all the time tbh, and to tell u the truth, im alwys appearing offline, BUT i talk to people when i am, soo.....

i see u gave his levels bak, btw 3D i put u to 150, alli musta put u bak up coz i aint changeds ur level since

VirUs

I know its free but you offered to host until i wanted it to go down and i dont want it to because soo many people worked hard for there levels, crusade goes up and down like a yoyo and i just dont want that happening again. I thought your gonna be different. And yeah, i do appricate you hosting it, it was nice of you to offer but i mean in the end of the day, its my server, im working on it, you offered to host, you dont need to updates or you'll shut it down.

From now on, i won't ask no questions or help, all you had to do is just say. And the bugs never been complained about, as far as i know, its you who keeps going on bout it.

I have done lots of updates, and im on currently finishing it off, its been 2-3 days straight up non stop.

Yes i gave his levels back, 20 levels is ridicolous. 10 is enough, just like orginal crusade.

nettim2k

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
I know its free but you offered to host until i wanted it to go down and i dont want it to because soo many people worked hard for there levels, crusade goes up and down like a yoyo and i just dont want that happening again. I thought your gonna be different. And yeah, i do appricate you hosting it, it was nice of you to offer but i mean in the end of the day, its my server, im working on it, you offered to host, you dont need to updates or you'll shut it down.

From now on, i won't ask no questions or help, all you had to do is just say. And the bugs never been complained about, as far as i know, its you who keeps going on bout it.

I have done lots of updates, and im on currently finishing it off, its been 2-3 days straight up non stop.

Yes i gave his levels back, 20 levels is ridicolous. 10 is enough, just like orginal crusade.

To be honest with you, your server is **** you have hardly changed nothing and i think you need to start working on the server or its going to go down hilllllllllllll.....

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
Well I am quite dissapointed that the server has gone down, But if you think about it... Ali wasn't on doing updates most of the time.
Which kinda dragged the server down day by day.
Also with the leveling NPC which got added for warriors/taos, that was stupid! A tao/warr could make 68-110 in a day.
It would take a wizz 4 days or more to do that. Also this NPC got added half way thru server and got taken out 3 days later giving
only a couple of people a boost, Thought that was a big drag down to the server.

The only updates what ive seen added from the origional files are:
-The Leveling For Warriors/Taos
-My Quest Which I Give Him (6 Part Quest)
-Rebirth System (Never Used As Highest Was Only 195 And It Was 200 To Use)

Other than the few updates i honestly cant sat i've seen anything else new ingame apart from the new comers!
Anyways good luck with Akuma Server virus, hopefully it will be successfull and have a nice usercount.
Think i might play that when it comes online.
Anyways good luck with it virus ;)

P.S - Ali please leave us a message with information on whats happening with server, such as new host/new ip etc.
Hope server gets put back up and updated.

/Smoked

Last edited:

Alii

I'm very sorry guys, i tried my best to tell him not to put down.

Just so you know, it was ALL my fault, because i shouldn't have trusted him.

It was on the same day that i sent him the big update and he still put the server down.

Last edited:

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
i totally agree with wat u sed smiley but alii says no1 tells him anythin wen ive been on ive never seen a gm fair enough they ave lifes but wen i post advice on ere he calls me a suck up n even thinks im sum1 else lol

alii if u read posts properly u wouldnt be in this situation would u?

n 3d as 4 me suckin up 2 virus coz i wanna play his server y would i need 2 suck up 2 him 2 play his server lol i think i play about 6 servers all in all n its not often i play mir now so how do u work that out also u was suckin up 2 alii intill u find out u lost 10lvls then u say the servers crap lol dont contradict urself makes u look stupid

Dont lie to yourself, every server you play...you suck up to the host/ GM's

Alii

Couple of days i'd say. I'll need to talk to one of the people on my msn who wanted to host crusade a while back and see if his available.

Oh and i'm currently making a website/forum for the serever as i baught the hosting/vb forums yesterday night.

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
To save everybody leveling all over again, can you get virus to make some backupfiles?
Oh and btw ali, unblock me on msn u idiot, ive just found u a host and ur playing a funny act on me again.

I said that in the post about the updates because it was true, it took almost 3-4 weeks for 2 npcs to be added.
which 1 of them i made.

Anyways there is a big update, so if u decide to unblock me on msn u might be able to have server up again today?
Stop with the blocking and telling me to **** off

Last edited:

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
I hope he does make back ups!! I have offered to host the server but need to go buy some software tomorrow. Will be rock solid 24 hour hosting but wont be available till Tues/Wed if Alii agrees. It will also be updated straight away cos if Alii cant do it I will :)

Anyway fingers crossed.....

Insane Server Creator....

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
Dont lie to yourself, every server you play...you suck up to the host/ GM's

u tapped in the head or summit? i play p69 n ave done 4 4years do i suck up 2 scorp? no we dont even get on, then theres bandit do i get on with ds or other mods? no hardly know them n not plannin on 2 get 2 know them, then theres jams server which i hlp him out with n yes i do get on with him but i far from suck up 2 him, then theres virus yes im currently hlpin him wen i can but again i dont suck up 2 him were m8s, n last but not least there was this server n u rly think i sucked up 2 alii? lmao

maybe u should get of ur band wagon n stop flamin every single post because u quite clearly do not ave a single clue at wat ur talkin about n if me bein M8s with 2GMs out of 5servers makes me a suck up then so be it but end of the day wtf has it got 2 do with u?

n alii if u do manage 2 get a new host take this as a learnin curve n stop liein 2 ppl sayin u added loads wen u avnt cause if u want this server 2 work u ave 2 get of ur backside its harsh but true

Last edited:

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
1. tats wtf u still here?

2.updates
rebirth... arm wep wings hz cave mobs quest pet

200+ cave witch should b 210 coz of rebirth...ice temple pobs about 5 floors n kr 210 kit

190 kit was addin this in 2 180 boss files oz it was only used for 180 kit but he was puttin this in2 all mob drops

noob quest 2 get numa kit 2 me it loked long coz of mount of npcs all over i dunno i anit done it

there kit renamer sex chnage

if i remember correctly when u lvled or started sevrer on v1 u never got this 'Congrats ur lvl 55' or 'Welcome new player'

hes made bw new hz put nps in shops ect

hes in middle of splitin quest npc up n hidin them about so u have 2 find them on bw map

hes makin money more harder 2 get witch might get ppl buyin n sellin stuff

i seen all the ideas for 210+ caves items quests ect but they only just ideas as wats point gettin em done when thats along way off

that cave for taos n warrs witch made em get 110 in a day ye was a bad idea n tbh u can sort of blame me no it wasnt my idea but i wasnt around 2 stop him....

at end of day all u lot do is moan about no updates when u all blind ye most of u dont no about em coz u don stop for 1 sec 2 look or ask him

tbh ima shut up about it... but 1 last thing

virus i cant belive ima say this 1 more time u delvled me for *** all i even told azure u delvled me for *** all.... i was in 100 cave lookin for a necky for nwo fwed alot of the plave 2 kill em... got bored with in 5 mins so tted as u do..... but fw was still there n killed the rs n if u dont belive me go make your self a lvl 170 wiz full kit n fw the place kill the mobs n tt n w8 in sz u will get more exp.... it dose it 2 all caves every time i tt ill get exp in sz n i bet it dose it 2 every wizz ingame ask smoked...... takes 22 lvls off me for that was just wrong n ye w/e u can call it tt lvlin if u want just so u dont have 2 admit your wrong i dont care im 180+ now well was coz i work at lvlin

Status
Not open for further replies.