Crusade V2 Online 5/7/06

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
lol why disable rt's in sw palace???
its the oldest trick in the book on euromir.
so i think you should allow ppl to rt in the palace

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
lol why disable rt's in sw palace???
its the oldest trick in the book on euromir.
so i think you should allow ppl to rt in the palace

tbh noone has said they will be changed i was asked ingame yesterday if they could be changed and said id think about it,

i will not be removeing rts in sw palace at all unless as koni has said are used in gref.

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
are random tele's gettin banned??
as we were owning rebellion with them they said they are gettin taken out of the game.

/evilgoku :eek:

how was u owning us?

was 1 person t start i come on then dc CC blizzard

u must of sold shop out of rts n pots u didnt really hurt just a matter of time we got it u couldnt of holded it at all

/Clipper

EvilGoku

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 28, 2005
Brighton
lol we could of won but mattyb was laggin like a ***** so it was only me
you all was moaning saying we gunna get rt's banned.
and it was about 8 agaisnt 2 or 6 plus slaves... and clones
so i think we did well..

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
lol we could of won but mattyb was laggin like a ***** so it was only me
you all was moaning saying we gunna get rt's banned.
and it was about 8 agaisnt 2 or 6 plus slaves... and clones
so i think we did well..

didnt moan bout any rts aint assed

u maybe holded it 4 a lil bit due to rts so we couldnt get u as fast but u wouldnt of kept not less u had 5 bags full of rts pots which u didnt
soon as u lost u didnt come bk cus u had no chance of taking us down

/Clipper

KaylanCloud

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 14, 2005
*Wiz new skill either Flamefield (may not be necessary as we can kill ppl ne ways) or WindThrust(Thrusting) seems as only thing that can kill me at the moment is a warr's para n thrust.

have thought about wizz have new skills and at present there is not one
reason for this is becasue wizz can out lvl anyclass at present so introduceing say flamefeild on mass attack at high damage would kill the server quicker so soz wizz.

I agree about the outlvling a wiz can do compared to a Warr or Tao, however this is the reason I suggested giving a Wiz Thrusting as the new skill as this would only help with boss kills and pvp and would not affect a wiz's lvling rate.

Also tao's were lagging behind on lvling hence they got TaoHalfmoon, Warr's are lagging behind on lvling but they get given a pvp skill (Paraball), Wiz dont need assistance lvling but too make things fair in new content a Wiz should be given a new skill. Seems as though a wiz doesnt need a lvling skill I thought a pvp skill (Thrusting) would benefit the class more whilst adding more diversity to the server once again.

/CC

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
I agree about the outlvling a wiz can do compared to a Warr or Tao, however this is the reason I suggested giving a Wiz Thrusting as the new skill as this would only help with boss kills and pvp and would not affect a wiz's lvling rate.

Also tao's were lagging behind on lvling hence they got TaoHalfmoon, Warr's are lagging behind on lvling but they get given a pvp skill (Paraball), Wiz dont need assistance lvling but too make things fair in new content a Wiz should be given a new skill. Seems as though a wiz doesnt need a lvling skill I thought a pvp skill (Thrusting) would benefit the class more whilst adding more diversity to the server once again.

/CC

i do hope you are joking?

wizz have enough power to lvl and pvp enough said tbh.

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
DS or Koni any chance of u increasing size of tao pois as 500 is nowhere near enough u got through 50 in bout 10 mins with mass pois.

wanabee

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 10, 2004
newbury
DS or Koni any chance of u increasing size of tao pois as 500 is nowhere near enough u got through 50 in bout 10 mins with mass pois.

yes will look at this soon.

guild areas are being worked on again now smugglers wall is fixed so good luck to guild going for it tonight.

guild areas are gona be quest based and you will have to have a key they will drop from mobs plus other bits you have to obtain, benifit from guild area will be cheaper pots and bits not saying anymore on that, you have a guildadmin he will have a good function if it works. not sure on time scale yet as to when this will be done.

JackBauerCTU

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2006
Yo mace, im coming back babeh finally got connection in aussie :D just dling mons and **** so hopefully be on soon.

/aaron

-Mace-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Yo mace, im coming back babeh finally got connection in aussie :D just dling mons and **** so hopefully be on soon.

/aaron

tho u was coming bk to the uk?

aint heard from u in close to a yr n tho u got banned on ere like 10 times or something not banned u 4 gd yet? still got same msn or new 1?

/Gav

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
DS m8 can u do char transfers if i wanted to move 1 char from 1 account to another is that possible*** or can u make it as a donation only thing*

BIG EDIT::::::::::::: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TO ME HAVING SLAVE AS FAR AS I KNOW LOWEST EVER ON SERVER AT 80 YAY

Last edited:

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
just to let you know peeps, ile not be on as much as i was for a while, just started a new job which involves alot of traveling about and alot of time consuming things to be done, ile be on mostly at weekends from now on, hope ur all doing ok and having fun.

catch you soon

/koni

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
good luck with ur new job mate hope everything goes all good :ppunk:

can any1 answer me this question with tao pois and ehance i know pois is affected by ur SC but when u use enhance.. does the pois double its effect only when enhance is used for the 9/10 secs that it is used... or is the pois doubled at the point of casting pois??

EDIT with tao pois when i asked if it possible to increase pois bag size... just had brain wave.. make a quest that allow taos to get the bigger bags maybe 1k or 2k bags or if u cant do that decrease how much mass pois takes out of the bag cus i think it is 3-5 atm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.