Crusade Version 2.2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
as for that its crusade when i had them online items ect was easy to get theres a place called BattleGround and lusfier or w/e its called.
i dont play here i gave up on crusade but i know for a fact items are piss easy unless drop rates have been changed im not taking sides i just find this whole server/post funny lol

Drops on some mobs has changed. The moths in Lucifer dont drop. When they had a drop file.

Edit: Shaun or Luke has played a character on the server in the past. Forgot who but im sure it was shaun.. So who says he not playing another? Befor this wipe he was playing in different guild to me. Aint got the evidence but i know im right.

Last edited:

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Drops on some mobs has changed. The moths in Lucifer dont drop. When they had a drop file.

Fair enoth idk i just looked over my old files and they like 1/1000 but since theres so many mobs should be easy nice u can turn undead mobs in lucifer?
but i dont have his fiels so i cant help ><

SkyPie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
USA
Right Explain to me this. if you all think i'm Krazua..

Ive got Work - 7am-5pm
Come Home. Log On Dedi - fix stuff.
Come ingame on GameMaster.

Working on Updates.

How can i have any time to Play a Character?.

And btw. Your on about a GoldIronMace - You've got a LuciferItems - Which are Fairly Rare. lol

Anyways. simple fact: SkyPiiee's only crying cause she can't keep up with other people. all i got from her ingame and on Messenger was "Gimme x3 Exp Tokens" / Gimme This - Help me please!

If anyone want's Proof. About her Crying cause she can't keep up with Other players. i've got messenger Log's saved on my Laptop.

Yea I'll admit I asked for stuff from you, and I got curse without getting the book. So what I ask mostly joking for x3 pots to level faster. Big whoop. Who doesn't ask the Gm for stuff or jokingly. The fact of the matter is you openly admit to me and others in your guild who you are. It's so blatant. I geeked all of yesterday leveling in exp cave (S) (M) (L) & in tao leveling area. ALL DAY. And spong3 is on for 3 hours and goes from 65 - rb before me? And Serph gets a brand new RB arm right when you log in cause he lost his like a noob? lol

Sorry but you can lie / flame all you want. You and your friends are doing the exact same thing as all the other CORRUPTED SERVERS do when they get caught.

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
LOL, if you even bothered to hunt - You'd know He Geeked it in WLA + BattleGround + ExpCave.

Anyways. Aint got time for you. ive got a server to Run.

Skypiiee - Banned - Enjoy.

/GameMaster

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
There is somet goin on and i dont like it.. So you may aswell banned me aswell.. Because getting kit that quick is beyond a joke.

DarkLord - Banned - I'll enjoy :)

188.221.11.200 (So you got more time with your members) lol.

killernob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2011
How do i get i on i cant get to the pass screen because it goes black screen

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
this server is corrupt lol. i seen DevilKnight (AKA Shaun a gm playing as a normal character) running thru the full cave and everything just dieing, then i catch up to him after he spawns and kills 50 bosses to kit his guild up problys.
then shaun teleported to me after askin if i needed and skills lol, he gave me PROFIELD saying hes in a nice mood and then later on Devilknight gave me a GreenIronMace after he got a better 1 lol.
all there guild is always best kitted too, and thy cried there eyes out when our guild won (Sabuk) and gave me n sum1 else 30min chat ban. guess thy dont like getting owned at there own server LMFAO. ciao
http://img706.imageshack.us/i/images11m.png/

Last edited:

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
this server is corrupt lol. i seen DevilKnight (AKA Shaun a gm playing as a normal character) running thru the full cave and everything just dieing, then i catch up to him after he spawns and kills 50 bosses to kit his guild up problys.
then shaun teleported to me after askin if i needed and skills lol, he gave me PROFIELD saying hes in a nice mood and then later on Devilknight gave me a GreenIronMace after he got a better 1 lol.
all there guild is always best kitted too, and thy cried there eyes out when our guild won (Sabuk) and gave me n sum1 else 30min chat ban. guess thy dont like getting owned at there own server LMFAO. ciao
http://img706.imageshack.us/i/images11m.png/

"that boss must of been bugged"
"brb telling Shaun"

haha

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
finally boothy some 1 i remeber lol.... is this server actually up or not ? and is there a link i can just download and play staight away aint played mir in longg lol

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Taaa mate isit even any diff from old crusade? ... so many expliots and bugs on dem files...

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Not really same old caves/quests etc, new homezone lol. Didn't really play much so can't comment on what he's added/changed.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
awwwwwwwwww god sakes amount of times ive murked crusade.... downloading now lol... shud be fun

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
what does that prove nothing tho thb not stucking up for anyone but one min you all say GM is Kazua or something now hes a other char WTF get ur story before telling it lol

SkyPie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
USA
imsbuo.jpg

2w20dnd.jpg

there's 2 photos proof me convincing my friend who got me into mir to come play cause GM was playing / giving me stuff.

LOL reaction's from the Angelofwar guild AKA Shaun + Friends typical when guilty and being called out.

And check the times / dates of it so you know I didn't just have someone reply like that. GG =) Ban me all you want LOL you try getting me to go on webcam for you privately.

Last edited:

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
imsbuo.jpg

2w20dnd.jpg

there's 2 photos proof me convincing my friend who got me into mir to come play cause GM was playing / giving me stuff.

LOL reaction's from the Angelofwar guild AKA Shaun + Friends typical when guilty and being called out.

And check the times / dates of it so you know I didn't just have someone reply like that. GG =) Ban me all you want LOL you try getting me to go on webcam for you privately.

tbh thas private servers for ya lol .......

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
imsbuo.jpg

2w20dnd.jpg

LOL. i said i was going too, but never. still doesn't give any solid proof that you think i'm "Krazua"... Nerd Raged cause you couldn't get Rebirth.... LOL!

Webcam?. lmao. were does it say in any of the convo's that i asked you to go on Webcam. are you clearly stupid. Anyways wasted enough time on you.

- Corruption

If you think i'm Corrupt, then don't play. i know for a fact i aint. But they that's your Option.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.