Culture's

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
Dear Lomcn,

I would just like to post an idea to you guys hopeing that maybe this could work with jealys recolouring tutorial

maybe recolour the skins to black etc etc and maybe put a npc ingame that chooses ur skin colour for you, is there a command to do this without using it as a armour.

Thankyou

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Changes armour for a say

BlackArmour
to
WhiteArmour?

if you get me

or you could have

Armour1
to
Armour2

has same name. Different Graphics

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
but i want it so that u can still put a armour on over top if u get me but wen u take it off its still that skin colour if u understand me woop woop if not o well worth try

stephenking

I HAVE A DREAM!!
Developer
Aug 28, 2005
Netherlands
but i want it so that u can still put a armour on over top if u get me but wen u take it off its still that skin colour if u understand me woop woop if not o well worth try

this can only be possible with every armour including the naked ones changed to the skin colour youd like and script a robot npc to set skincolours so youd know what armours to use ;)

or code new races then again youd still need to change the humfile
since its impossible to use the draweffect procedure to change the colour since it will change the whole armour and not just the visible skin

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
or you could do a sort of heaven and hell npc but make it black and white then youd have to make 2 sorts of every armour but that would take ages or mebe it would let you by changing the graphics on the skin and when you click the npc every armour you wear is basicly the same with black skin if you understand me but it would take along time to do the second one and not sure if its actualy been done before