Avoid (Custom Medium Server) Inferno Mir 2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Important
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING UNCONFIRMED REPORTS OF;

Corruption
Dodgy Client Packets (Resolved)

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Bouncing Press Conference GIF by UFC

• Haha
Reactions: stonecold316

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
-The main thread has been updated with a new Server ad that is much better than the first one and with more informations.
-Download links will be due soon.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Can some admins take a look at Ads Manager - I requested an ad a few days ago and still needs to be approved (y)

I suspect it could have something to do with suspicion around you posting on behalf of someone who isn't permitted to post here...

I have no reason to think that this might be the case...Except that one of the mods already said so...like, the 4th post in...that you still haven't addressed...and just continue to ignore.

Although I am a little surprised, I admit...USUALLY it's accounts that are new or at least sort of new. But we have an actual LOMCN Supporter now contributing to the forums demise? Have we really sunk so far? Is this where LOMCN has gone? Find out next time on Dragon Ball...Wait, got carried away.

• Haha
Reactions: deano13

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
I suspect it could have something to do with suspicion around you posting on behalf of someone who isn't permitted to post here...

I have no reason to think that this might be the case...Except that one of the mods already said so...like, the 4th post in...that you still haven't addressed...and just continue to ignore.

Although I am a little surprised, I admit...USUALLY it's accounts that are new or at least sort of new. But we have an actual LOMCN Supporter now contributing to the forums demise? Have we really sunk so far? Is this where LOMCN has gone? Find out next time on Dragon Ball...Wait, got carried away.
I'm not posting on behalf of anyone here. I'm posting about my server and I'm seeing a lot of Trolling coments that's why I'm ignoring them because that's not Trolling thread, it's my server's post and I think MODs should clean that up.
Regards

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Hey vardaa,

I'll take a peek at trolling comments in min when I'm on PC for you but if you want a specific post looked at your better in future using the report option under each post. Flags up to us and points us at the one you want looked at so we're not scrolling through all threads checking every post.

I would discuss with Alec's the mod who raised the avoid tag if you feel you can prove you haven't broken any rules or not linked to Remedi a user in same area as yourself that we have had many issues with popping up and posting serving ads out of the blue while abusing user data which would help with your other issues.

Edit - cleanup complete - any others are discussing server / ad / avoid tag - report any you feel are missed but unrelated to these points

Last edited:
Reactions: Hurricane

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
Hey vardaa,

I'll take a peek at trolling comments in min when I'm on PC for you but if you want a specific post looked at your better in future using the report option under each post. Flags up to us and points us at the one you want looked at so we're not scrolling through all threads checking every post.

I would discuss with Alec's the mod who raised the avoid tag if you feel you can prove you haven't broken any rules or not linked to Remedi a user in same area as yourself that we have had many issues with popping up and posting serving ads out of the blue while abusing user data which would help with your other issues.
thank for for your effort and reply,Any evidence you need, feel free to message me in private and I will send you everything you need and thank you again.
Regards

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
thank for for your effort and reply,Any evidence you need, feel free to message me in private and I will send you everything you need and thank you again.
Regards

Hey bud my advice would be to reach out to Alecs and start a private conversation and go from there.

You could send me all the proof in the world but as we work as a team I would respect that Alecs had good reason to raise it and would need to put his concerns to rest first to start remove the avoid tag

Reactions: Hurricane

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
Hey bud my advice would be to reach out to Alecs and start a private conversation and go from there.

You could send me all the proof in the world but as we work as a team I would respect that Alecs had good reason to raise it and would need to put his concerns to rest first to start remove the avoid tag
I already spoke to him privately but he doesn't seem to accept my words and is replying inappropriately,Anyway, thank you for your response and effort. I appreciate it, and I hope that Avoid will be cleared soon.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I already spoke to him privately but he doesn't seem to accept my words and is replying inappropriately,Anyway, thank you for your response and effort. I appreciate it, and I hope that Avoid will be cleared soon.

You're asking for a reason. I gave you one the moment I tagged it as avoid. I also asked you why should I removed it but you seem to ignore the question.

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
You're asking for a reason. I gave you one the moment I tagged it as avoid. I also asked you why should I removed it but you seem to ignore the question.
well i am not ignore anything but you haven't even answered my question yet

my answer to your question (why?) cause it should not be tagged as avoid cuz i am not breaking any rules

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
well i am not ignore anything but you haven't even answered my question yet

my answer to your question (why?) cause it should not be tagged as avoid cuz i am not breaking any rules

How did you went through the whole thread reporting posts but missed the one I posted quoted one of the rules you're breaking?

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
How did you went through the whole thread reporting posts but missed the one I posted quoted one of the rules you're breaking?
Aha I guess I forgot it thanks for the reminder I'll report it now (lol). As for the rules out there, I didn't break any of them and said what's happened clear but you seems not noticed that.

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
Advert says x1 exp but also says medium rate.
medium rate isn't meant to be x3 or more but its x1 with high amount of exp from quests and monsters have amazing exp compared to Player level also level cap is 80 and u can get lv 40 or so in first day of launch.
Post automatically merged:

Why is inferno mir 2 advert so similar to evolution mir (taurus's server) https://www.lomcn.org/forum/threads/legend-of-mir-evolution-highrate.105561/

same guy?? what makes this more suspicious is that they're both from egypt and speak the same way :ROFLMAO:
not really,i don't see it's similar to it tbh,btw thx for ur useless comment 😂

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
But why does remedi always release within a week of 3G’s server? XDDDD

Hurricane

LOM2
Loyal Member
Oct 25, 2018
i see some server becomes with my MassPoison spell :)) u also need to do Summon Shinsu :D
goodLuck
As we all know server owners take from each others but almost only take the good stuff,not get you at this point About (Shinsu) and Thanks appreciated it :giggle:

Reactions: 3gena

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Client has severe virus's, tried to allow it through windows defender it wont allow it so gotta disable defender.